The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3960
Original post by Leukocyte
That's good. I had great food too today :biggrin: :five:

Oh really :biggrin: where did you go?
Original post by IdeasForLife
Wa'alaykumasalaam.

Sometimes it can be. At other times not so much. For example Iran and Assad openly murder 1000s of Muslims, so we know that we Muslims should oppose them at every instance. That was why I always quoted a user when he posted Iranian propaganda in here. No mercy to that sort of rubbish in an Isoc lol. Although I didn't really see that as politics, I just saw it as defending the blood of Muslims.

Shaykh Haitham did his job well. Allahuma barak lahu.

Iranians are Muslims although they're deviant, and remember 85% of Assad's army is Sunni Muslim...
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by h333
Oh really :biggrin: where did you go? :colone:

I posted this earlier :

Just thought I'd let everyone know about the amazing food I've had today at some place, try guessing .. :ahee:

I had rice, pasta, veg curry, 1/2 chicken, portion of lamb quzi, chicken shawarma with salad. It was a meal for 2 well I ate the most XD

Mum and I ate at an restaurant. :colondollar:
Reply 3963
Wa'alaykumasalaam.

Sometimes it can be. At other times not so much. For example Iran and Assad openly murder 1000s of Muslims, so we know that we Muslims should oppose them at every instance. That was why I always quoted a user when he posted Iranian propaganda in here. No mercy to that sort of rubbish in an Isoc lol. Although I didn't really see that as politics, I just saw it as defending the blood of Muslims.

Shaykh Haitham did his job well. Allahuma barak lahu.

Ah right yeah true...some parts are clear but others are not and it really annoys me sometimes tbh. I really don't get the people in power. This world is so corrupted it makes me sad :frown:
Original post by AbdulALI
Iranians are Muslims although they're devianr, and remember 85% of Assads army is Sunni Muslim...

I don't comment on the average Iranian but their leaders should definitely be opposed.

It doesn't matter if they were born as Sunnis. They fight with for a non-Muslim tyrant and murder Muslims. That's enough for me to oppose them.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by HAnwar
They'll be over soon Insha Allah. Time will go by quick.

Sounds cool :yy:

I understand where he's coming from now.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aye in shaa Allah, and true its going so quick subhanAllah scary man

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3966
I posted this earlier :

Mum and I ate at an restaurant. :colondollar:

Ooh nice :u: that is so sweet masha'Allah...haha you fatty :tongue:
Just thought I'd let everyone know about the amazing food I've had today at some place, try guessing .. :ahee:

I had rice, pasta, veg curry, 1/2 chicken, portion of lamb quzi, chicken shawarma with salad. It was a meal for 2 well I ate the most XD

😔 send me a chicken shawarma pls😭 and biryani too while you're at it. And also samosas..and most importantly sensations crisp cuz we dnt have them here. I'd appreciate a bag of freshly baked cookies too..preferably from Saisburys.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I don't comment on the average Iranian but their leaders should definitely be opposed.

It doesn't matter if they were born as Sunnis. They fight with for a non-Muslim tyrant and murder Muslims. That's enough for me to oppose them.

But many of those soldiers believe they're fighting for Syria and not necassarily Assad.
But many of those soldiers believe they're fighting for Syria and not necassarily Assad.

If they were fighting for Syria they wouldn't be under Assad.
Original post by h333
Ooh nice :u: that is so sweet masha'Allah...haha you fatty :tongue:

:frown:

Original post by beautifulxxx
😔 send me a chicken shawarma pls😭 and biryani too while you're at it. And also samosas..and most importantly sensations crisp cuz we dnt have them here. I'd appreciate a bag of freshly baked cookies too..preferably from Saisburys.

Posted from TSR Mobile

OMDs feel so sorry for you, I love sensations!
Give me your address and I'll literally send some :biggrin:
That's not true, not everyone would agree with your stance. Just sayin'

Salaam
That's not true, not everyone would agree with your stance. Just sayin'

Salaam

It's very much true. I don't expect them to :tongue:

Wa'alaykumasalaam.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 3973
Muslims have got the leaders they deserve IMO. Allah will not change the condition of a people until they change themselves.

Unfortunately this is true :frown: I am quite confused about the whole Assad issue tbh but lol I feel this will turn into politics :ninjagirl:

:frown:

OMDs feel so sorry for you, I love sensations!
Give me your address and I'll literally send some :biggrin:

Awwww sis I was jooking :hugs:
You know meeeee. Now smile or else :colonhash:
Original post by h333

Awwww sis I was jooking :hugs:
You know meeeee. Now smile or else :colonhash:

Ik Ik dw. Here you go :fluffy:
Original post by h333
Unfortunately this is true :frown: I am quite confused about the whole Assad issue tbh but lol I feel this will turn into politics :ninjagirl:

It's OK, HAnwar won't bother people about politics anymore, no need to fear. What confuses you?
The food talk

The Prophet صلى الله عليه و سلم said:

أحب الطعام إلى الله ما كثرت عليه الأيدي

“The (most) beloved food to Allaah is the one touched by many hands (i.e. shared by many).” [Shu’ab al-Imaan, 7/3154 and others – graded as hasan by al-Araqi, Ibn Hajar and al-Albani (see ‘Saheeh at-Targheeb’, 2133)]
Never be shy of repenting for a sin.

“Say: O ‘Ibaadi (My slaves) who have transgressed against themselves (by committing evil deeds and sins)! Despair not of the Mercy of Allaah, verily, Allaah forgives all sins. Truly, He is Oft‑Forgiving, Most Merciful”
[al-Zumar 39:53]

But indeed, I am the Perpetual Forgiver of whoever repents and believes and does righteousness and then continues in guidance.
[Surah Taha 20:82]

“And whoever does evil or wrongs himself but afterwards seeks Allaah’s forgiveness, he will find Allaah Oft‑Forgiving, Most Merciful”
[al-Nisa’ 4:110]

“Know they not that Allaah accepts repentance from His slaves and takes the Sadaqaat (alms, charity), and that Allaah Alone is the One Who forgives and accepts repentance, Most Merciful?”
[al-Tawbah 9:104]

Anas (radhiallahu anhu) said that he heard the Messenger of Allah (sallallahu alaihi wa-sallam) say: “Allah the Exalted said: “O son of Adam! As long as you invoke Me and plead to Me, I will forgive you whatever you have committed, and I will not make much of it. O son of Adam! If your evil deeds reach the borders of the sky, and then you ask Me for forgiveness, I will forgive you. O son of Adam! If you bring forth the earth full of errors, then you meet Me while you do not associate anything (or anyone) with Me, I will bring forth for you its full of forgiveness.” [At-Tirmidhee (Shaikh Albanee rendered it as Hasan)]
Shiekh ubayd al-jabiri حفظه الله said:

The Sahaaba reported that when they learned the Qur`aan, they would memorize 10 ayat at a time and would not proceed to the next 10 ayat until they had learned what the ayat meant and they had implemented them. 'Abdullaah ibn Mas'ood (radiallaahu 'anhu) said: "We would learn 10 verses directly from the mouth of the Prophet (sallallaahu 'alayhi wa sallam), and we would not exceed that until we had learned their meaning and acted upon them. We learned knowledge and actions (together)."

[From Shaikh 'Ubaid al-Jaabiree's SharhH of Thalaathatul-Usool, hafidhahullaah]
Reply 3979
Ik Ik dw. Here you go :fluffy:

:lovehug: that is better :yep: haha but that made me laugh, nice smile 😊

Spoiler

It's OK, HAnwar won't bother people about politics anymore, no need to fear. What confuses you?

Lmao. Well basically some people praise him saying he is good etc for the country as if he backs down then things will get even worse. However, some people also dislike his ruling and wants a better leader. There is so much to be honest. Are the US giving weapons to ISIS? And why are they truly against Assad? I feel if it was not for their own interest no one would interfere in Syria.
(edited 7 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending