The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by hamza772000
:h:
You should! And if you don't I swear I'll pick u up and throw you in the bin! but dw, I'll jump in too! :love:

Well I'm rubbish just waiting to be binned… so when are you going to pick me up?
Original post by 123moon
Haha.. :h:

:tongue:
I'm not joking! :colondollar: Honestly, you talk that way again and watch!! :colondollar: Please don't okay! For me! :colondollar: :kissing2:
Exactly! :biggrin:

Yay :h:

And :goodnight: :tongue:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Matrix123
Sorry to just enter the conversation but can't we just accept that we are all what 123moon said in the first paragraph? :colondollar:

Hamza is definitely far from the second paragraph:yep:
123moon, I haven't really spoken to you but you do seem very lovely :u:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you! :colondollar: :h:
Original post by 123moon
Thank you! :colondollar: :h:

No worries, just truthful opinions:yep:

Goodnight:hugs:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by 123moon
Well I'm rubbish just waiting to be binned… so when are you going to pick me up?
Well, if ur rubbish then I'm COMPOST! I'm inside the bin :biggrin:

I'm not gonna anymore, I can't, I'm dogsh*t
I'm not joking! :colondollar: Honestly, you talk that way again and watch!! :colondollar: Please don't okay! For me! :colondollar: :kissing2:

For you? Ok.
Gn, have a nice sleep Matrix :h:
No worries, just truthful opinions:yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Goodnight! Sweet dreams :h:
Original post by 123moon
For you? Ok.
Thanks :colondollar: :kissing2: You should sleep, it's getting late bub! :colondollar: Don't want u to be feeling bad in the mornin :colondollar: x
Original post by LeyK
x

Gn, have a nice sleep Matrix :h:

Thanks, you too Hamza :cute:
Original post by 123moon
Goodnight! Sweet dreams :h:

:grouphugs:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Well, if ur rubbish then I'm COMPOST! I'm inside the bin :biggrin:

I'm not gonna anymore, I can't, I'm dogsh*t

Umm, you're not dogsh*t but ok at least I'll land on you! :colondollar: :tongue:

Thanks, you too Hamza :cute:

:grouphugs:
Posted from TSR Mobile
:h: :cute: :P
Original post by 123moon
Umm, you're not dogsh*t but ok at least I'll land on you! :colondollar: :tongue:
Aww :blush: you make me smile too much haha :colondollar: :colondollar: Yeah, u can land on me :colondollar: :kiss2:
Thanks :colondollar: :kissing2: You should sleep, it's getting late bub! :colondollar: Don't want u to be feeling bad in the mornin :colondollar: x

Ok, if I can sleep tonight… well Gn & sweet dreams x
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by 123moon
Ok, if I can sleep tonight..but Gn & sweet dreams x
Have faith in you, like I do :colondollar: if u dont sleep i'll come and read you a bedtime story :colondollar: xx :h:
Have faith in you, like I do :colondollar: if u dont sleep i'll come and read you a bedtime story :colondollar: xx :h:

It's just that I stay in bed over thinking stupid things and working myself up (by crying) then I don't sleep… :frown:

Aww you are such a cutie, aren't you? But I wouldn't mind that :colondollar: xx

Thank you, bub! :h: Hope you dream of beautiful things! x
(edited 7 years ago)
Aww :blush: you make me smile too much haha :colondollar: :colondollar: Yeah, u can land on me :colondollar: :kiss2:

Spoiler

Original post by 123moon
It's just that I stay in bed over thinking stupid things and working myself up (by crying) then I don't sleep… :frown:

Aww you are such a cutie, aren't you? But I wouldn't mind that :colondollar: xx

Thank you, bub!:h:
Ngl, I do that too! but then in the morning I feel stupid lol, and then I listen to music on the bus to school and get into deep thoughts about how my life isn't as bad as make it out to be, think positive, bub! :h: We all have these times, you're not alone :h: x

I know you wouldn't :colondollar:

You're welcome hunny chummy sugar bunny :colondollar: :P (haha sorry for the cringe :colondollar:) :P
Original post by 123moon

Spoiler

I'm glad I do! :h: :colondollar: :lovehug:

Latest