The Student Room Group

Short.

It just occurred to me that soon, all my siblings (who are all younger than me) will be taller than me. My 16 year old sister is taller. My 13 year old brother is taller. My 12 year old sister is my height. :sigh:

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ||TheUnknown||
It just occurred to me that soon, all my siblings (who are all younger than me) will be taller than me. My 16 year old sister is taller. My 13 year old brother is taller. My 12 year old sister is my height. :sigh:

This is a short thread title :mmm: but in all fairness, height isn't the be and end to it all.
Original post by Bluebutterfly310
Aw i understand how that feels, my whole family including my younger brothers and sister and younger than me cousins are all taller than me and im 17

The only person I'm taller than is my mum. :redface:

Original post by Rhythmical
This is a short thread title :mmm: but in all fairness, height isn't the be and end to it all.

I hate having to look up to people. Like, it feels like no one after the age of 10 looks up to me. I also hate having to walk faster to keep up with people. And being placed in the front for pictures. The list goes on... :colonhash:
Reply 3
Jesus you must be short. How short? Like 5ft3?

I hate having to look up to people. Like, it feels like no one after the age of 10 looks up to me. I also hate having to walk faster to keep up with people. And being placed in the front for pictures. The list goes on... :colonhash:

I feel the pain, going through it myself and being told I look 12 :frown: perks of being a baby face. It's a shame we can't adjust our height but everything else is available as a cosmetic surgical option.
Original post by WasScott.
Jesus you must be short. How short? Like 5ft3?

5ft1. ¬.¬
Original post by Rhythmical
I feel the pain, going through it myself and being told I look 12 :frown: perks of being a baby face. It's a shame we can't adjust our height but everything else is available as a cosmetic surgical option.

Could have my bones stretched. :holmes:

At least you're not a short guy like me :laugh:
Original post by eternaforest
At least you're not a short guy like me :laugh:

I always thought you were a girl. :facepalm: How short are you?
Aw and shortness has its disadvantages

I know. :awesome:
5ft1. ¬.¬

Holy crap that's short, but height doesn't matter, as long as your lady bits are tidy.
Original post by WasScott.
Holy crap that's short, but height doesn't matter, as long as your lady bits are tidy.

:slap:

Not in the mood for dirty jokes.
I always thought you were a girl. :facepalm: How short are you?

I've had so many ppl on here say that they thought i was a girl for some reason lol it clearly says on my page im a guy!
I'm between 5' 7"-5' 8" :redface:
Original post by eternaforest
I've had so many ppl on here say that they thought i was a girl for some reason lol it clearly says on my page im a guy!
I'm between 5' 7"-5' 8" :redface:

I'm sorry. :ashamed: The average UK male height is 5ft9 so you aren't far off tbh.

The average UK female height is 5ft4. Those missing three inches. :sigh:
I'm sorry. :ashamed: The average UK male height is 5ft9 so you aren't far off tbh.

The average UK female height is 5ft4. Those missing three inches. :sigh:

It's more 5ft 10 i think (1.77m?) but i swear everyone at my uni is like 6ft :tongue:
Reply 15
Well honestly being short has perks and you should embrace them. Being short means you can fit into tiny spaces and look cute even if you're not doing anything cute. Being tall generally means more of having to slouch in seats and not feel your legs half the time hahaha.

Plus, short people somehow get away with more ****.

And at the end of the day, it doesn't really matter. You can wear heels and not have to look down upon half your friends :woo:
5' 1'' is absolutely fine in terms of height for a girl IMO.
Me and my brother are literally the same height, we sort of fight over who is taller (Me obvs) but I'm pretty much taller than the rest of my family, I'm 5'11 btw :P.
Cute. :u:
Such a creep....imo

Missed u bbz call me :colone:

Quick Reply

Latest