The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 220
Original post by LolaJays
Good luck to everyone tomorrow, I'm anticipating a rejection as I really do not think that I completed the competencies well at all.

Good luck to you too. I'm also not feeling too hopeful for the same reason - the waiting is a nightmare tho eh!
[QUOTE="Kas1974;68066060"]Good luck to you too. I'm also not feeling too hopeful for the same reason - the waiting is a nightmare tho eh![/QUOTE

its natural to feel like this. Think we all do maybe with the exception of someone who has lots of experience writing competencies. But even then, as I have said earlier; my husband has been trained to score competencies and I've still managed to not score highly enough on previous recruitments. Think they are too subjective.
Regretting not applying to this over the tsp as tsp is now all icas as opposed to fully in-house.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Kas1974
Good luck to you too. I'm also not feeling too hopeful for the same reason - the waiting is a nightmare tho eh!

How many times have you checked your emails already 😂
Reply 224
Original post by LolaJays
How many times have you checked your emails already 😂

5 times already 🙄 And all I've had are deals for Groupon and pizza!
Original post by Kas1974
5 times already 🙄 And all I've had are deals for Groupon and pizza!

😂😂😂😂
The final day is here - oh dear how have I been checking my phone for email notification every second. I am so scared to know, no one could be confident of the outcome especially when it’s hard to guess what they could actually be looking for. I think we have to rely on luck now. So good luck everyone! J
Original post by Priscal
The final day is here - oh dear how have I been checking my phone for email notification every second. I am so scared to know, no one could be confident of the outcome especially when it’s hard to guess what they could actually be looking for. I think we have to rely on luck now. So good luck everyone! J

The wait is still on for me.... Our email said 21st! (Liverpool)
Original post by Sk80gse
The wait is still on for me.... Our email said 21st! (Liverpool)

Great! Some of us here are supposed to know by today and I am still waiting ........ Good luck to you still!
Reply 229
*refreshing intensifies*
Good luck you guys. I've been checking several times a day even though my email said I'd hear by the 21st
I already have a provisional offer for EO, but I also applied for this and got the same email as above - Cardiff first choice location, Bristol second.

Good luck to everyone waiting!
Reply 232
Anyone received anything yet? Was hoping to get an email around now :hmmmm2:
Original post by Looke

Nothing yet :frown:
Original post by Looke

I have basically been keeping watch of my phone all day.
Reply 235
Original post by Looke

Nothing for me :frown:
Original post by Priscal
I have basically been keeping watch of my phone all day.

I just emailed them for an update and they sent the following:

image.jpg
Original post by Azalea3206
I just emailed them for an update and they sent the following:

Thanks for sharing that :smile:

Well it's gone 5, so I guess we won't be hearing today after all...
Reply 238
Yeah they could at least send an email around saying that there are delays. Not that it really matters, just good to keep communications open
Reply 239
I got my test result email at 6:30pm so there's still time !!😊

Latest

Trending

Trending