Original post by UWS
They're quite popular rules :wink:

Oh.. me? I mean, I wouldn't go on TSR just to talk to girls :redface:
I'm not about that life :no:

Does that mean you're still kind of suspicious about me being a girl? :hmmm:

Your :colone: smiley said otherwise...

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
@WoodyMKC Had I known that you would react this way, I wouldn't have said that at all. :cry2:

Why, man? We were just beginning to become friends. :cry:
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 62
Original post by TheOtherSide.
Does that mean you're still kind of suspicious about me being a girl? :hmmm:

Your :colone: smiley said otherwise...

Spoiler

I believe the chicken, don't worry :wink:

Spoiler

Bro

Please don't do this :cry:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by WoodyMKC
So I've been here for nearly 4 years now. Seen lots of people come and go, some even have been here longer than me and still remain. However, for the past month I've been feeling like my time here is running its course. I'm 26 now and older than a lot of the folk I chat to now, and as I said I've been contemplating leaving for a while, particularly in the last few weeks. It's been a long time coming but I've decided to leave the forums for good, so bare with me one last time whilst I write out my final thread :redface:

I originally signed up when I was doing my driving lessons a good few years ago. I wasn't a student as I'd finished education by then, but the Motoring/Learning to drive forum was full of other young people in the same position as me and I was eager to sign up and chat with people, trade tips and experiences and all that stuff.
As I passed that phase, I became a bit of a troll a couple of years back, but due to the fact that there was nowhere even CLOSE to as much trolling then as there is now, I remained largely undetected. Eventually got bored of making silly threads and just became a regular TSR member.

I've used this forum for numerous purposes. Be it to have a laugh and a banter - I'll also add here, I know my humour can go a little far at times, and I apologise now to anyone that got offended by any of my wisecracks, it was all meant in jest :redface:; To have a bit of a flirt; to talk lifting; to engage in interesting chats and discussions in general; and also, since I'm not the sort of person to open up to people emotionally IRL, used this forum as a platform be open and honest with things that I might not chat about IRL because this barrier that I've always had up wouldn't allow it, whereas on the anonimity of the internet I didn't need to protect my image.

There are various users I'd like to thank for making my time here enjoyable. There are way too many to tag and I'd probably miss some out, so I'm going to thank specific groups and these people should know who they are, in no particular order:

-The folk on the Learning to drive forum when I first signed up
-Those that I've chatted to on a personal level on a regular basis
-All the guys @ Fitness Forum
-People that I joke and banter with on the regular
-People that have asked me for advice on various things
-People that have given me helpful advice on things
-All the gals I've chatted adult stuff with via PM :mmm:
-Those that I've had interesting discussions with on various matters
-A few members that I've formed a little troll-buster gang with over the past couple weeks
-All the people that I've got into deep discussions about both my mental and physical health with over the years

I'll wrap this up now. I'll be popping into this thread today, but this is the last thread I'll be making and today will be my last day. Thanks for the ride, folks :biggrin:

[video="youtube;-U4Pvodwm0U"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-U4Pvodwm0U[/video]

Hey there!

We have talked a few times (most recently when we took down a troll after you had a fight with a clown hehe) but I always see you around here. Whether that be your bicep avatar, when you gave me bodybuilding advice originally or when I see you having way too much fun with ttingox, Rhaeny's and Nirvana etc.

But your posts always made me laugh and honestly I'm going to miss seeing you around :frown: .

If it's not too late and if you had one last time to check this I would really appreciate your help once more. I asked you nearly 1.5 years ago about building muscle as I would be going to the gym and the time has finally come. If you are still up for it I would appreciate any advice you have for building LEAN MUSCLE. I want it to be all over too so like good chest, arms, legs etc. But the biggest thing is I want arms that you can tell have muscle without flexing (eg, rn I go to gym and look like a twig frankly, if I flex though I see my triceps and my arm is actually surprisingly big. I have seen people who have arms like that but permanent and without flexing.)

I would appreciate ALL of your tips especially the exercises, a website if you have a routine (that I can follow for years to come), general advice, advice on which protein shakes etc. Main thing I need help is exercises and routines. Protein shakes etc would be good to know. Like for lean muscle can I take normal Gold standard whey or should I buy lean powder instead? How long should I expect it to take to fully transform my body too?

I would really appreciate it if you could do this.

So sad to see you go but all the best and I am sure it is for the best :smile: Going to miss you bud :')
Nooooo bebs don't leave me :'( I'm going to miss your biceps so much!

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Jeff458(#19)
Hey there!

We have talked a few times (most recently when we took down a troll after you had a fight with a clown hehe) but I always see you around here. Whether that be your bicep avatar, when you gave me bodybuilding advice originally or when I see you having way too much fun with ttingox, Rhaeny's and Nirvana etc.

But your posts always made me laugh and honestly I'm going to miss seeing you around :frown: .

If it's not too late and if you had one last time to check this I would really appreciate your help once more. I asked you nearly 1.5 years ago about building muscle as I would be going to the gym and the time has finally come. If you are still up for it I would appreciate any advice you have for building LEAN MUSCLE. I want it to be all over too so like good chest, arms, legs etc. But the biggest thing is I want arms that you can tell have muscle without flexing (eg, rn I go to gym and look like a twig frankly, if I flex though I see my triceps and my arm is actually surprisingly big. I have seen people who have arms like that but permanent and without flexing.)

I would appreciate ALL of your tips especially the exercises, a website if you have a routine (that I can follow for years to come), general advice, advice on which protein shakes etc. Main thing I need help is exercises and routines. Protein shakes etc would be good to know. Like for lean muscle can I take normal Gold standard whey or should I buy lean powder instead? How long should I expect it to take to fully transform my body too?

I would really appreciate it if you could do this.

So sad to see you go but all the best and I am sure it is for the best :smile: Going to miss you bud :':wink:

Fun times man :lol::smile:

Honestly mate, best advice I can give it to check the FAQ under the Fitness Forum, a bunch of guys contributed to it and it has all the beginner advice you'll need, then also advice for intermediates in which I contributed a little to personally. Definitely gets Woody's stamp of approval :top:

See you bud, have fun with your lifting journey :smile:
so sad

good luck for the future @WoodyMKC
[video="youtube;RgKAFK5djSk"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgKAFK5djSk[/video]
(edited 7 years ago)
Fun times man :lol::smile:

Honestly mate, best advice I can give it to check the FAQ under the Fitness Forum, a bunch of guys contributed to it and it has all the beginner advice you'll need, then also advice for intermediates in which I contributed a little to personally. Definitely gets Woody's stamp of approval :top:

See you bud, have fun with your lifting journey :smile:

Thanks so much, will do :smile:

But if I HAD to push you, would you say doing what you do (increase weights) would work for lean muscle and if it's not too cheeky to ask when you are not flexing do your arms look like what I described or just big?

But thanks so much :smile: Really appreciate everything :')
Original post by ||TheUnknown||
@WoodyMKC Had I known that you would react this way, I wouldn't have said that at all. :cry2:

Why, man? We just beginning to become friends. :cry:

Too late, you've upset me now, bye Felicia :colonhash:

:rofl: bants. Ano, bad timing I guess :frown: Miss u anyway m8 :smile:
Thanks so much, will do :smile:

But if I HAD to push you, would you say doing what you do (increase weights) would work for lean muscle and if it's not too cheeky to ask when you are not flexing do your arms look like what I described or just big?

But thanks so much :smile: Really appreciate everything :':wink:

Yeah man. Basic premise of gaining muscle is train on a sensible program, use good form, increase overload over time (basically, increase weights), eat enough calories and protein, get enough rest outside of your training.

As for looking big when not flexing, yeah absolutely mate, my overall upper arm circumference has increased by about 6 inches overall which is of course very noticeable, as is the change in the rest of my body. Whether or not you look lean/defined when not flexing is all down to your bodyfat levels.
Yeah man. Basic premise of gaining muscle is train on a sensible program, use good form, increase overload over time (basically, increase weights), eat enough calories and protein, get enough rest outside of your training.

As for looking big when not flexing, yeah absolutely mate, my overall upper arm circumference has increased by about 6 inches overall which is of course very noticeable, as is the change in the rest of my body. Whether or not you look lean/defined when not flexing is all down to your bodyfat levels.

Thanks! :smile:

Will you check in on TSR occasionally or are you just going for good!?! :'(
**** the clowns.
See ya :hello: have a nice life. :yep:
Thanks to ur thread about the clowns i know know how to defend myself :colondollar:
Thanks! :smile:

Will you check in on TSR occasionally or are you just going for good!?! :'(

No worries mate. Moving on entirely :redface:
No worries mate. Moving on entirely :redface:

:angry::frown::afraid: :'(

Sorry, I'm really bad at letting things go.
Good luck on your future endeavors, will miss your humourous posts :h:
Reply 77
Shut the door on your way out and try not punch any kids thug boy.
Original post by tailed
Shut the door on your way out and try not punch any 25-30 year old clowns carrying offensive weapons thug boy.

Fixed.
So I've been here for nearly 4 years now. Seen lots of people come and go, some even have been here longer than me and still remain. However, for the past month I've been feeling like my time here is running its course. I'm 26 now and older than a lot of the folk I chat to now, and as I said I've been contemplating leaving for a while, particularly in the last few weeks. It's been a long time coming but I've decided to leave the forums for good, so bare with me one last time whilst I write out my final thread :redface:

I originally signed up when I was doing my driving lessons a good few years ago. I wasn't a student as I'd finished education by then, but the Motoring/Learning to drive forum was full of other young people in the same position as me and I was eager to sign up and chat with people, trade tips and experiences and all that stuff.
As I passed that phase, I became a bit of a troll a couple of years back, but due to the fact that there was nowhere even CLOSE to as much trolling then as there is now, I remained largely undetected. Eventually got bored of making silly threads and just became a regular TSR member.

I've used this forum for numerous purposes. Be it to have a laugh and a banter - I'll also add here, I know my humour can go a little far at times, and I apologise now to anyone that got offended by any of my wisecracks, it was all meant in jest :redface:; To have a bit of a flirt; to talk lifting; to engage in interesting chats and discussions in general; and also, since I'm not the sort of person to open up to people emotionally IRL, used this forum as a platform be open and honest with things that I might not chat about IRL because this barrier that I've always had up wouldn't allow it, whereas on the anonimity of the internet I didn't need to protect my image.

There are various users I'd like to thank for making my time here enjoyable. There are way too many to tag and I'd probably miss some out, so I'm going to thank specific groups and these people should know who they are, in no particular order:

-The folk on the Learning to drive forum when I first signed up
-Those that I've chatted to on a personal level on a regular basis
-All the guys @ Fitness Forum
-People that I joke and banter with on the regular
-People that have asked me for advice on various things
-People that have given me helpful advice on things
-All the gals I've chatted adult stuff with via PM :mmm:
-Those that I've had interesting discussions with on various matters
-A few members that I've formed a little troll-buster gang with over the past couple weeks
-All the people that I've got into deep discussions about both my mental and physical health with over the years

I'll wrap this up now. I'll be popping into this thread today, but this is the last thread I'll be making and today will be my last day. Thanks for the ride, folks :biggrin:

[video="youtube;-U4Pvodwm0U"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-U4Pvodwm0U[/video]

Great, one of the normal/cool people on TSR is leaving. :frown:

Latest