The Student Room Group

At what age do you think guys start to think about settling down

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Hydeman
I see. :getmecoat:

Tis alright, I hadn't told you. :tongue: Been living here since start of August.

PS took your advice on telling my tutors. :yep:
Original post by PrincessBO$$
Thats a bit optimistic isnt it? :colone: Hoping your man was always ready to settle down with you since birth. :colonhash:

you need that commitment in life my friend :tongue:
Original post by 999tigger
believe it or not they arent all the same, so it spands the entire range from 25+ to never. Males have time on their side.

No, don't be absurd, all men must think exactly the same thing all the time, didn't you get the memo?
Original post by Airmed

We just baked banana bread last week. :tongue:

Banana bread is heavenly :smile: I think for me that was one of the best things when I first moved in with my fiancé, having an oven I can actually bake with:tongue:
My Grandad is 82 and he's just started to settle down. Probably the same for all men.

Spoiler

Reply 26
Original post by claireestelle
Banana bread is heavenly :smile: I think for me that was one of the best things when I first moved in with my fiancé, having an oven I can actually bake with:tongue:

It's the only way I eat bananas. Yeah, we were so excited when we realised that our oven is a million times better than the one in halls. :tongue:
Original post by Airmed
It's the only way I eat bananas. Yeah, we were so excited when we realised that our oven is a million times better than the one in halls. :tongue:

Yeah, I can only eat them in bread and Jamaican fritters:tongue: I bet it actually stays at the temperature it should and is much cleaner too.
Reply 28
Original post by claireestelle
Yeah, I can only eat them in bread and Jamaican fritters:tongue: I bet it actually stays at the temperature it should and is much cleaner too.

You don't appreciate a good oven until you leave home :tongue:
Original post by Airmed
You don't appreciate a good oven until you leave home :tongue:

You re right there.
Original post by jessyjellytot14
My Grandad is 82 and he's just started to settle down. Probably the same for all men.

Spoiler

Oh I believe you,
My grandpa was 70 something and still had mistress's.
Original post by 999tigger
believe it or not they arent all the same, so it spands the entire range from 25+ to never. Males have time on their side.

Women do too depends if they really want kids. Lots of people divorce anyway and have to settle down a second or third time.
Original post by PrincessBO$$
Thats a bit optimistic isnt it? :colone: Hoping your man was always ready to settle down with you since birth. :colonhash:

It isn't if you're south Asian it seems lol!
A woman who i go running with settled down at 54. I dont think she bothered much with men and relationships before. I guess you can settle at any age.
Reply 34
round about 28 was when the thought that I need to get settled started,
a few years has passed since then ..and the instinct to try and get settled has become stronger ...although i'm not quite as worried as I should be namely because I look quite young for my age and can still attract women 10+ years younger. Just today someone mistook me for an 18 -24 year old and accused me of lying when I told them my age.

having said all this, one thing does worry me is that the majority of hot girls who will express interest are always a lot younger than me. To the point where It would be unlikely they would want to settle down just yet because of their age. The hotter girls my own age arn't so interested so If I want a hotty probably I will have to date a girl who's around 20.

may have aim for a girl around 25 or so who's not a hotty for practicality.
i'd want to settle at like 30-35 somewhere between the GMT and daytonas
Settling down sounds incredibly boring.Who wants to settle down,get married and have 2.4 kids and a crappy job?
26/7

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending