The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

just got an unconditional to nottingham
Original post by Strom
Hey! just wondering if anyone has offers for Exeter or Bath for maths yet? I've got a Warwick offer but am wondering how long it will be until I get another one :smile: thanks :smile:

Get you!! :wink:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by sophieaxon
Likewise, I've only received acknowledgment emails so far. Let's hope we receive some offers soon! In the meantime, I'm trying to distract myself with the written work for Oxford. What piece of art/architecture/design have you based your essay on? :smile:

I'll probably submit an essay I did last year on a self-portrait of a young Rembrandt, not quite sure what I'll do for the 750 word assignment. I'm actually a student from Germany so I'm working on translating my first essay... How far have you gotten? :smile:
Original post by NatoHeadshot
Applied to St.John's. Still need to add another 4 unis tho

where have you applied?

Hey I've applied to St. John's too!😊 Biological Sciences
Original post by ellamaddiet
just got an unconditional to nottingham

Oh wow. How??
Original post by fastturtleneck
I'm from Hong Kong! Thanks for the advice! I may still have to consult my teachers about the choices but it all seems like a long shot anyway, esp UCL. I wish I had just applied to oxford lol

Good luck for obtaining offers! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm applying from Hong Kong too💪🏻
Reply 1626
Original post by jamestg
Don't expect to hear from Durham until at least January lol

This is not quite right: https://www.dur.ac.uk/resources/undergraduate/apply/OfferProcessing2013Entry.pdf
Original post by asdfghjklol
2 weeks ago

When did you get your acknowledgement email?
Reply 1628
Original post by JustARandomer123
Got an offer from Lancaster for NatSci :smile:

Congratulations!!
I've applied for Lancaster too! How long did it take for your offer to come through?
Original post by tmwilliams
I'll probably submit an essay I did last year on a self-portrait of a young Rembrandt, not quite sure what I'll do for the 750 word assignment. I'm actually a student from Germany so I'm working on translating my first essay... How far have you gotten? :smile:

Sounds like a good essay to send in :smile: I'm writing about Fredrick Sandys' Medea for the 750 word essay and sending in a sample of my English Literature coursework...I've almost finished! The prospect of attending a university in the UK must be incredibly exciting and I wish you the best of luck :biggrin:
Original post by hurricaneellin
Has anyone heard anything from Lancaster?! Just waiting for them and my application was sent off 3 weeks ago :frown:

I got an acknowledgement email from them yesterday for physics, application was sent off last Friday.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by OPJD
Congratulations!!
I've applied for Lancaster too! How long did it take for your offer to come through?

Thank you!! Good luck with your application. I sent my application off on the 12th, and got the offer today so it took 5 days.
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
Oh wow. How??

ahah I have no idea but it happened!!!! :h:
ahah I have no idea but it happened!!!! :h:

What course and what were you predicted?? When did you apply?
What course and what were you predicted?? When did you apply?

Social Policy and Criminology

Predicted AAA

Applied 2 weeks ago - first offer!!
Original post by sophieaxon
Sounds like a good essay to send in :smile: I'm writing about Fredrick Sandys' Medea for the 750 word essay and sending in a sample of my English Literature coursework...I've almost finished! The prospect of attending a university in the UK must be incredibly exciting and I wish you the best of luck :biggrin:

Yeah, I'm pretty excited and it's great you're almost done! :biggrin: I 've always wanted to study in an English-speaking country since I partially grew up in California. :smile: Good luck to you too!
Social Policy and Criminology

Predicted AAA

Applied 2 weeks ago - first offer!!

What do Nottingham want for that course?
Original post by JessicaApple
Hey I've applied to St. John's too!😊 Biological Sciences

sweet physics for me
have you applied to other unis? if so which ones?
What do Nottingham want for that course?

ABB
Reply 1639
Original post by JustARandomer123
Thank you!! Good luck with your application. I sent my application off on the 12th, and got the offer today so it took 5 days.

thats amazing!! Really hope mine comes that quickly.... The waiting is definitely the worst part 😅😅

Latest

Trending

Trending