The Student Room Group

Would you date a girl with not so perfect teeth?

My front two teeth stick out quite a bit and overlap on the other two teeth next to it. However the rest at the top are straight and clean. The bottom few are crooked but hardly noticeable. My question is for guys: would you date me or girls in general with similar teeth. Even though I don't have perfect straight teeth would you still date a girl who had a good personality and average face? I hate smiling or laughing because you can see my teeth. What scares me is that I won't find a guy who will find me attractive. Ps I'm 16 so I can't afford to get braces.
Well i'm a female so I can't speak for all guys in general, but guys aren't all into straight, white teeth. All guys have different preferences (they're more complex and individual than society would have you believe) so you will definitely find someone who likes your teeth, or at the very least isn't bothered by then.
Reply 2
yes str8 teeth
Reply 3
Honestly, as a guy, I'm not overly concerned about a girl's teeth being ever so slightly crooked, especially if the girl in question has a good personality and stuff. Like, if you asked me for a list of things important for me in a girl, her teeth would be very low on the list if they were even on there at all. Obviously I can't speak for other people, but I would say that someone who dismisses a person based on their teeth, irrespective of personality or anything else, probably isn't really worth the effort to begin with.
Reply 4
Original post by rdlewiss
My front two teeth stick out quite a bit and overlap on the other two teeth next to it. However the rest at the top are straight and clean. The bottom few are crooked but hardly noticeable. My question is for guys: would you date me or girls in general with similar teeth. Even though I don't have perfect straight teeth would you still date a girl who had a good personality and average face? I hate smiling or laughing because you can see my teeth. What scares me is that I won't find a guy who will find me attractive. Ps I'm 16 so I can't afford to get braces.

Of course:smile:.
Croocked teeth ( to a degree of course) are cute in my opinion :colondollar:.
Reply 5
Doubt that my teeth are any better, so I guess I would.

Quick Reply

Latest