The Student Room Group

How brexit are you? Quiz

Fun little quiz to set out your views on brexit.

http://www.labourfuture.org.uk/how_brexit_are_you

I got EU and I will always be friends

(Essentially as close as possible a relationship but with the view that full border controls must be brought back)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Capture.JPGEu and I will always be friends..
Captain Brexit

Captain Brexit.jpg
(edited 7 years ago)
I don't particularly want to give Labour Future my name or email address... I'll just make one up & give it a go.
Reply 4
Original post by Tempest II
I don't particularly want to give Labour Future my name or email address... I'll just make one up & give it a go.

I gave them one I never use.
Ahoy, Captain Brexit! Why is the description so aggressive? I smell Corbyn's
(edited 7 years ago)
"EU and I will always be friends"

The last question about who I'd vote for tomorrow was hard, though. I picked "other" because I don't particularly support any party. I might vote for my local MP as she's pretty good at her job, not because she's Labour.
Reply 7
Great, I'm gonna be spammed with labour propaganda...
'EU and I will always be friends'
Original post by jamestg

:rofl:
Original post by ckfeister
:rofl:

At least someone appreciated my comment :colondollar:
Original post by jamestg
At least someone appreciated my comment :colondollar:

We're in a generation full of Corbyn's and this form is concentrated with them, in about 10 years that'll change ofcourse.
'Ahoy, Captain Brexit!'

:laugh::laugh:

Spoiler

Reply 13
Original post by jamestg

Labour Leave (whom I got the link from) is run by Tory Donors and ukip apparatchiks if it makes you feel better...
Original post by ckfeister
We're in a generation full of Corbyn's and this form is concentrated with them, in about 10 years that'll change ofcourse.

Corbyn-mania needs to fade before any of these youths can vote.
Captain Brexit.
This is just a labour data fishing exercise.

I don't mind them having my details as I'd rather vote for myself to be sodomised than vote for that lot.

It's just that the quiz questions and answers were so crap

Posted from TSR Mobile
FMLYou've felt a bit sick in your stomach since the Referendum. We’re a laughing stock to the rest of the world. The whole thing feels awkward and you just wish it would all go away.You and many people you know are confused, and feel misled and betrayed by both campaigns. You appreciate that people (maybe you) voted Leave to send a strong message to Westminster that people have had enough of politics. But we didn’t vote for non-stop political bickering for the next six months…or six years. If we ever get through Brexit, you aren’t anticipating that things will get much better. But on the other hand, things weren’t looking that good in the first place. Why did we have a referendum again.
So we have a quiz that asks for my email address. I do not want to have emails from the Labour party thank you as I support the Greens. I also thought it says a lot about the Labour Party to have a picture of a young white woman with large breasts to attract me to complete the survey.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending