The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by hamza772000
maybe

YEah, u dont worry, enjoy ur music :smile:

Oh please, maybe….?

Don't say that, your feelings are much more important than my music, seriously.
Original post by 123moon
Oh please, don't say maybe….

Don't say that. Your feelings are much more important than my music, seriously.
why?

look calm down, there's no need for you to worry :smile:
why?

look calm down, there's no need for you to worry :smile:

Oh, it doesn't matter.

I am calm but ok then.
Original post by 123moon
Oh, it doesn't matter.

I am calm but ok then.
yh, enjoy ur life
yh, enjoy ur life

Oh, no pls don't cut the conversation off like that!

I'm acc so sorry if this has got something to do with me. (which it probably hasn't but…)

If not, I want you to be happy and think positively enough with the bluntness.
Original post by 123moon
Oh, no pls don't say that!

I'm acc so sorry if this has got something to do with me.

If not, I want you to be happy and think positively enough with the bluntness.
its not u, dw!

thats not always possible unless i pretend
its not u, dw!

thats not always possible unless i pretend

Ok then.

But what ever it is, you don't have to & anyway sometimes pretending isn't such a bad idea I know it's fake but if that is what is going to make you happy even for that little bit then why not? I pretend all the time and i know it won't get you anywhere (it hasn't for me) but what else can you to really truly do to stop it that isn't going to hurt you inside? Yes, you could face it and cry etc. but life goes on and you will regret all the moments you were shutting the world off (i know i do sometimes) but don't forget the good times, the positive side to you which should always outweigh the negative, just remember that! x :smile:

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by 123moon
Ok then.

But what ever it is, you don't have to & anyway sometimes pretending isn't such a bad idea I know it's fake but if that is what is going to make you happy even for that little bit then why not? I pretend all the time and i know it won't get you anywhere (it hasn't for me) but what else can you to really truly do to stop it that isn't going to hurt you inside? Yes, you could face it and cry etc. but life goes on and you ail regret all the moments you were shutting the world off (i know i do sometimes) but don't forget the good times and the positive side that should all outweigh the negative, just remember that! x :smile:

Spoiler

Well, I pretend a lot too, I know what it's like, but thanks, and yh honestly pls dont waste ur time on me, its ok :smile:
Well, I pretend a lot too, I know what it's like, but thanks, and yh honestly pls dont waste ur time on me, its ok :smile:

I'm not wasting my time but ok I get the message. I'll leave you alone from now on.

Bye x
Original post by 123moon
I'm not wasting my time but ok I get the message. I'll leave you alone from now on.

Bye x
erm, pls dont think it was you, but it prolly will be better coz Im doing nothing more but depressing u, again its NOTHING to do with idk y ud think that but yh
[video="youtube;o9kCz5ew1hE"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9kCz5ew1hE[/video]
erm, pls dont think it was you, but it prolly will be better coz Im doing nothing more but depressing u, again its NOTHING to do with idk y ud think that but yh

Ummm, I don't think it is me but ok. I just asked… but yeah it's ok, seriously. No need to worry! I know tomorrow you will be fine (I hope) but alright.

Bye
Original post by 123moon
Ummm, I don't think it is me but ok. I just asked… but yeah it's ok, seriously. No need to worry! I know tomorrow you will be fine (I hope) but alright.

Bye

lol im fine now haha, I guess im just stressed about FM and the deep emo songs lmao :P Im fine XD
lol im fine now haha, I guess im just stressed about FM and the deep emo songs lmao :P Im fine XD

Oh, ok then.
[video="youtube;SL76xqagCU4"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SL76xqagCU4[/video]
Original post by 123moon
Oh, ok then.
yh wuu2
Original post by mariam687
[video="youtube;SL76xqagCU4"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SL76xqagCU4[/video]

One of my favourite songs! Yasss! :tongue:
Original post by 123moon
One of my favourite songs! Yasss! :tongue:

cool
yh wuu2

Nm just online. Wbu? let me guess FM?
Original post by 123moon
Nm just online. Wbu? let me guess FM?
Ive taken a break lol, I'm prolly gonna start again at 10, i need inner peace lol and FM doesn't help :lol: XD