The Student Room Group

I need urgent help I'm so confused :(

Me and my LDR ex of 11 months broke up in august after a huge argument that resulted in him saying his feelings have changed. We lived two hours train ride away and saw eachother every weekend. I am doing well in moving on with my life and I'm proud that I've become so strong. The last time me and the ex spoke about the relationship he was saying it's hard for him and me saying I had feelings doesn't make it easier. He's focusing on religion now and I asked if we'd get a second chance and he said "I can't predict the future but wouldn't think so" he wants to be "friends"This isn't something I agreed to and he was made aware of it. My ex is very straightforward and if it was definitely no he would say. Anyway, that was last month, start of this month he's been texting me every week! And talking about memories and the past, inside jokes we had. Asking me a lot of questions about what I'm doing etc. Told him I'd dyed my hair and he asked to see it. As far as I know he still has a photo of us up in his bedroom. Like as soon as I've left him alone he's messaging me and has told so many people he doesn't want/isn't ready to be with another girl. I don't tend to reply because it sets me moving on back, and these old inside jokes are dead to me now like. He text on Monday asking if I was okay and I replied this morning and he goes "yeah I'm fine was trying to talk lol"My ex isn't the sort to do this through boredom, he is a serious Xbox addict and doesn't get bored of playing it, he is very independent minded so can't think of why he's doing this. Could someone give me an insight into this behaviour because to me it's really weird.
Original post by Anonymous
Me and my LDR ex of 11 months broke up in august after a huge argument that resulted in him saying his feelings have changed. We lived two hours train ride away and saw eachother every weekend. I am doing well in moving on with my life and I'm proud that I've become so strong. The last time me and the ex spoke about the relationship he was saying it's hard for him and me saying I had feelings doesn't make it easier. He's focusing on religion now and I asked if we'd get a second chance and he said "I can't predict the future but wouldn't think so" he wants to be "friends"This isn't something I agreed to and he was made aware of it. My ex is very straightforward and if it was definitely no he would say. Anyway, that was last month, start of this month he's been texting me every week! And talking about memories and the past, inside jokes we had. Asking me a lot of questions about what I'm doing etc. Told him I'd dyed my hair and he asked to see it. As far as I know he still has a photo of us up in his bedroom. Like as soon as I've left him alone he's messaging me and has told so many people he doesn't want/isn't ready to be with another girl. I don't tend to reply because it sets me moving on back, and these old inside jokes are dead to me now like. He text on Monday asking if I was okay and I replied this morning and he goes "yeah I'm fine was trying to talk lol"My ex isn't the sort to do this through boredom, he is a serious Xbox addict and doesn't get bored of playing it, he is very independent minded so can't think of why he's doing this. Could someone give me an insight into this behaviour because to me it's really weird.

Sounds like he wants to get back with you.

If you don't want to get back with him, block contact with him because it doesn't seem worth it for you.
Reply 2
Original post by SeanFM
Sounds like he wants to get back with you.

If you don't want to get back with him, block contact with him because it doesn't seem worth it for you.

Why won't he just say that instead of being weird? Ahhhh :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending