The Student Room Group

Forgot to put something on my application.

I sent my application to UCAS about a month ago (early entry) I have received two out of five offers so far, but i just realised today that i forgot to put my EPQ (extended project qualification) onto my application!
I mentioned it in my personal statement but as i was early entry my referee wasn't aware i was yet doing EPQ and so never mentioned i hadn't included it in my qualifications on UCAS.
I have emailed the universities that have offered me places informing them of the mistake, but was wondering do you think anything will come of it?
Getting a good grade at EPQ could lower the grades uni's require for me to get an offer, so i'm very panicked that i may have ruined my chance.

Any advice or similar experiences??
Original post by megannie
I sent my application to UCAS about a month ago (early entry) I have received two out of five offers so far, but i just realised today that i forgot to put my EPQ (extended project qualification) onto my application!
I mentioned it in my personal statement but as i was early entry my referee wasn't aware i was yet doing EPQ and so never mentioned i hadn't included it in my qualifications on UCAS.
I have emailed the universities that have offered me places informing them of the mistake, but was wondering do you think anything will come of it?
Getting a good grade at EPQ could lower the grades uni's require for me to get an offer, so i'm very panicked that i may have ruined my chance.

Any advice or similar experiences??

It's fine

Email the details to [email protected]

When they confirm that your application has been updated then notify all of your choices of the update.
Reply 2
Original post by PQ
It's fine

Email the details to [email protected]

When they confirm that your application has been updated then notify all of your choices of the update.

Thank you! I have emailed them via the address you gave me :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending