The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1700
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
Oxford (lol), ICL, York, Durham and Birmingham, what about you? :smile:

A*AA :tongue:

chemistry :smile:

Sounds good! Im attempting oxford too! And warwick, bath, cardiff and bristol.
just received an offer from Loughborough to study History (ABB) - my first offer so I'm v excited! will probably have to wait a while for my other choices (Oxford, St Andrews, Durham, Leeds) so it's nice to have this one :biggrin:
Reply 1702
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
good luck :five:

Thanks, you too! :smile:
Applying for PPE at Oxford, Warwick and Durham (might add other choices later) :smile: From those, Warwick is said to be quicker than Durham I suppose... I just hope they don't reject me straightaway
Original post by tmwilliams
Did anyone else here submit an open application to Oxbridge? :smile:

Yep.
Original post by jmalley1
Has anyone else applied for History or History and Sociology?

I've applied to Glasgow, Strathclyde, Stirling, Edinburgh and Aberdeen.

My Scottish Highers are AAAB and I currently have a rejection from Strathclyde and an unconditional from Glasgow.

I'm going to be applying for politics/politics and IR but hopefully pick history and possibly sociology as extra subjects in first year.

Hoping to apply to Aberdeen, Dundee, Edinburgh, Stirling and Strathclyde.

I also have AAAB. Don't think I'll get an offer from Strathclyde or Edinburgh but suppose it's worth a shot.

Good luck with your other choices.
Just got an offer from Loughborough of AAA for maths and statistics!!! :smile:
Original post by Epq.d.2016
What were your predicted grades?

AAA
Original post by hetpiglet
Yep.

What course are you applying for? :smile:
Original post by mahmzo
AAA

I got ABB is there a point of me applying to surrey for biomedical science?
They want AAB?
What course are you applying for? :smile:

English language and literature how about you?
English language and literature how about you?

History of Art :smile:
History of Art :smile:

Ooh that does sound interesting, I hope that you get an offer 😊. I'm really nervous just waiting for offers now, which other uni's have you applied for ?
Original post by scottishgirl163
I'm going to be applying for politics/politics and IR but hopefully pick history and possibly sociology as extra subjects in first year.

Hoping to apply to Aberdeen, Dundee, Edinburgh, Stirling and Strathclyde.

I also have AAAB. Don't think I'll get an offer from Strathclyde or Edinburgh but suppose it's worth a shot.

Good luck with your other choices.

Nice! I applied for History and Education at Strathclyde and they wanted AAAA so I understand why they rejected me - but that doesn't mean they'll reject you! I don't think I'll get into Edinburgh either but like you say - it really is worth a shot!

Good luck to you too!
surrey and kent are already sending out offers ( friends )
Reply 1715
Original post by Anna.Karenina
All of my 2014 Linguistics offers came through in November :-)

Where did you apply to?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ooh that does sound interesting, I hope that you get an offer 😊. I'm really nervous just waiting for offers now, which other uni's have you applied for ?

Same, it's only been a few days and I already feel like I can't wait much longer :biggrin: I hope you get an offer too! I've applied to Edinburgh, the Courtauld, UCL and St. Andrews :biggrin: What about you?
Same, it's only been a few days and I already feel like I can't wait much longer :biggrin: I hope you get an offer too! I've applied to Edinburgh, the Courtauld, UCL and St. Andrews :biggrin: What about you?

Thank you 😊, I've also applied to Durham, Nottingham, Lancaster and Birmingham. 😄
Original post by XxsciencemathsxX
I've applied to three of the same as you- Bath, Exeter and Imperial! I have also applied to Warwick and Oxford :smile:

That's awesome, we could end up at the same place! What are you thinking for firm and insurance (if you have/get all your offers)? Good luck with Warwick and Oxford! :smile:
Reply 1719
Has anyone received offers for PPE or Economics & Philosophy?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest

Trending

Trending