The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by bluemadhatter
Your best friend can turn into your worst friend and your new friend can turn into your ex friend

First love does not mean best love
And best friends does not mean best friends forever
But they both mean at some point, somewhere, someone did care
And their memory's still there.
Original post by 999tigger
If you like yourself, then you tend to be more secure and less worried about these things. Maybe you just go too fast and that makes people feel uncomfy because they feel suffocated and overpowered? Not everyone wnats to give as much or is capable of maintaining the sort fo friendship you want. Try going slower. A lot of people would find your speed too fast. Thats my suspicion anyway. Dont worry there are nice people out there.

ps buy some food.

pps this is one of the reasons you need to think very carefully before you move in with people. Quick fallout and you have to find somewhere else.

The thing is I thought I was so confident in myself LITERALLY yesterday and I always get these surges where I feel so confident and happy about myself. And then one thing will happen and suddenly all the confidence I ever had just vanishes. So idk maybe its fake confidence because if it was real I wouldn't feel so down when I feel rejection from others or dont get affection/love back.

I can't help it... but yeah i guess you are right. I'm suffocating, uncomfortable and clingy. And I need to change that and become colder.
:console: :frown:
The thing is I thought I was so confident in myself LITERALLY yesterday and I always get these surges where I feel so confident and happy about myself. And then one thing will happen and suddenly all the confidence I ever had just vanishes. So idk maybe its fake confidence because if it was real I wouldn't feel so down when I feel rejection from others or dont get affection/love back.

I can't help it... but yeah i guess you are right. I'm suffocating, uncomfortable and clingy. And I need to change that and become colder.

Thast a bit extreme though, beating yourself up is dull. It doesnt have to be extremes.
Thast a bit extreme though, beating yourself up is dull. It doesnt have to be extremes.

Its true though. Its why people don't text me back, dont want to hang out with me or cancel on me all the time. Wow I didnt even start this thread off seriously but now I feel so horrible :sad:
Its true though. Its why people don't text me back, dont want to hang out with me or cancel on me all the time. Wow I didnt even start this thread off seriously but now I feel so horrible :sad:

Now I feel responsible. Theres no point feeling sad about it and also you are swinging to an extreme.. Chill out have a bath or a ho drink and sme supper. Waych a nice film and get some sleep. It wont seem half as bad tomorrow. You always struck me as popular on here.

TBF theres no indication on the thread that it was a joke. there are plenty of threads where such thoughts are commonplace. I just took it at face value and provided some constructive insight. I wont feel bad about that aspect.
(edited 7 years ago)
Now I feel responsible. Theres no point feeling sad about it and also you are swinging to an extreme.. Chill out have a bath or a ho drink and sme supper. Waych a nice film and get some sleep. It wont seem half as bad tomorrow. You always struck me as popular on here.

I'm an extreme person. I share my love and friendship extremely and I feel emotions extremely. Its a flaw of mines clearly. And now I've managed to make a extremely trivial joke issue into me feeling extremely low about myself. And now I feel extremely silly for acting/feeling so unreasonable.

I don't have time for that, I have to sleep and wake up early tomro. Yes maybe tomro will be better...
(edited 7 years ago)
I'm an extreme person. I share my love and friendship extremely and I feel emotions extremely. Its a flaw of mines clearly. And now I've managed to make a extremely trivial joke issue into me feeling extremely low about myself. And now I feel extremely silly for acting/feeling so unreasonable.

I don't have time for that, I have to sleep and wake up early tomro. Yes maybe tomro will be better...

-_-
Original post by the bear
what does TFW mean ?

:holmes:

TFW means "That Face When" or "That Feeling When".

Found here : http://www.webacronym.com/slang-definition/tfw/
nobody is truly your friend, its ALL lies. Be careful to watch your back :grumble:

i have a best friend we been friends since we were 3 we adopted in the same place to.so you must have alot of fake friends oop.

Latest