The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Leukocyte
I don't know why people nowadays like to label Salafis as extreme (?)
maybe because they label certain groups as 'deviants' that do 'bidah'?
Original post by AbdulALI
maybe because they label certain groups as 'deviants' that do 'bidah'?

:erm: Bidah isn't something to be taken lightly.
X
:erm: Bidah isn't something to be taken lightly.

Yeah i know.
“Whosoever causes his heart to settle with his Lord shall find himself in a calm and tranquil condition and whosoever sends it amongst the people shall be disturbed and excessively perturbed.”

[Imam Ibn al Qayyim Rahimahullah]
Keep praying, bowing, prostrating to Allaah for peace, sabr & strength because:

"As long as you are performing prayer, you are knocking at the door of Allah, and whoever is knocking at the door of Allah, Allah will open it for him."

(Imam Ibn al Qayyim Rahimahullah)
[video="youtube;1ptt4R8XAt0"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ptt4R8XAt0[/video]
This is really nice.
[video="youtube;0ryMDw39rBw"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ryMDw39rBw[/video]
Hadhrat Abu Hurairah(R.A)narrated: "Al-Aqra' bin Habis saw the Prophet (peace be upon him) kissing Al-Hasan"- Ibn Abi 'Umar R.A(one of the narrators) said:"Al-Hasan and Al-Husain." So he said: 'I have ten children and I do not kiss any one of them.' So the Messenger of Allah(Peace be upon Him) said: 'Whoever shows no mercy, he will be shown no mercy."
(Tirmidhi Vol. 4, Book 1, Hadith 1911)
The Prophet (ﷺ) said:

"There are three qualities whoever has them, will taste the sweetness of Iman: To love Allah and His Messenger (ﷺ) more than anyone else; to love a slave (of Allah) only for (the sake of) Allah; and to abhor returning to infidelity after Allah has saved him from it as he would abhor to be thrown into the fire (of Hell)"

[Al-Bukhari and Muslim, riyad as-salihin 375]
Imam Muhammad Ibn Idrees ash-Shaafi’ee (rahimahuAllah) said:

“Whosoever loves that Allah should open-up his heart for him and grant light to him, then let him abandon speech about that which does not concern him, and abandon sins and turn away from disobedience. Then there will be between him and Allah a hidden treasure of good actions. So if this is done, then Allah will open up such knowledge for him, that will pre-occupy him. And indeed in death is the greatest pre-occupation.”

[al-Bayhaqee Manaaqibush-Shaafi’ee 2/171]
Original post by h333
JZK :smile: more clear now. I feel like I am just adding on lol....but.....say....what if they ask and then you don't want to tell, what is the best way to go about this islamically? So sorry guys for confusing you. Smh me, it is probs something so simple.

Be like " I aint telling you jack mate" :biggrin:

Jokes.

I guess that is a difficult situation and ive never had that personally so I couldn't offer much advice.:redface:

Original post by Lord Samosa
What if they ask you about something specifically? It's something I've always contemplated :redface:
The Prophet said:

"Women are married for four things: their wealth, their nobility, their beauty and their religious commitment. Choose the one who is religiously committed, may your hands be rubbed with dust."

[Bukhari & Muslim]

The Messenger of Allah said:

"When someone whose religion and character you are pleased with comes to you then marry (her to) him. If you do not do so, then there will be turmoil (Fitnah) in the land and discord (Fasad).

Jami` at-Tirmidhi 1084. Sheikh Al Albani said Hasan Saheeh in Saheeh Sunan At Tirmidhi 1084.

[video="youtube;QQGYd-Ako1o"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQGYd-Ako1o&list=PL2dRQaGGWZOCbsW6S1Lnd3mTSM iDkKxqN[/video]
Original post by ThatMuslimGuy
The Prophet said:

"Women are married for four things: their wealth, their nobility, their beauty and their religious commitment. Choose the one who is religiously committed, may your hands be rubbed with dust."

[Bukhari & Muslim]

The Messenger of Allah said:

"When someone whose religion and character you are pleased with comes to you then marry (her to) him. If you do not do so, then there will be turmoil (Fitnah) in the land and discord (Fasad).

Jami` at-Tirmidhi 1084. Sheikh Al Albani said Hasan Saheeh in Saheeh Sunan At Tirmidhi 1084.

HOTD is thinking along the same lines as you today.

(edited 7 years ago)
Never have I dealt with anything more difficult than my own soul, which sometimes helps me and sometimes opposes me

- Ghazali
Original post by azizadil1998

Original post by MuhammadDarcy

luminarty confirmed:colone:
Original post by azizadil1998

luminarty confirmed:colone:

Lol
No they're not, I've been there several times.

I went their once and they were giving me dirty looks 😕

Latest

Trending

Trending