The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 260
I'm so glad I found this thread - was starting to get worried as didn't hear anything yesterday. Hopefully they'll let us know today or give us some sort of update as to when we will find out.
Literally pulling my hair over this
Reply 262
and the wait begins

Haha! Nice picture
I've just emailed them now asking if they have a new estimated date for notifying people of the outcomes. I'll post it here if I get a response :smile:
Original post by dontcallmesammy
I've just emailed them now asking if they have a new estimated date for notifying people of the outcomes. I'll post it here if I get a response :smile:

Good idea - let us know what they say.
Original post by Priscal
Good idea - let us know what they say.

I just got an exact copy and paste response as the email a couple of pages back. How helpful...
I just got an exact copy and paste response as the email a couple of pages back. How helpful...

Grhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! they have no hope of getting back anytime soon I am guessing
Original post by Priscal
Grhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! they have no hope of getting back anytime soon I am guessing

Which would be fine if they just let everyone know when to start checking emails again, y'know? We know they've had issues because people have shared their emails here. There will be hundreds of people worried and feeling dismayed with no clue :frown:
Reply 269
What a joke!
Which would be fine if they just let everyone know when to start checking emails again, y'know? We know they've had issues because people have shared their emails here. There will be hundreds of people worried and feeling dismayed with no clue :frown:

I know, thanks to those who have sent mails to get an update, at least for that we now know what’s up.
If it's worth anything to anybody, I've also sent an email and only had the same generic response, so there's really no point in anyone else contacting them at this stage.
Original post by hapeaman
If it's worth anything to anybody, I've also sent an email and only had the same generic response, so there's really no point in anyone else contacting them at this stage.

Although maybe if enough people contact them, they might send out an actual update :frown:
Although maybe if enough people contact them, they might send out an actual update :frown:

Well that's true I suppose, but I guess that I just assumed any other update will just have the same info that I and others have already been sent. I'd like to know what they actually mean by assurance checks, though. I'm assuming that they are referring to some sort of moderation process, where our grades are checked by other people to make sure that they don't need to be adjusted.
I was just reading the thread that was set up for the previous intake for the same job. It looks like the deadline for their tests and application was 11th Feb and they got invites to interviews on 18th March!!
I'm praying it doesn't take that long for news here! :s-smilie:
Original post by Azalea3206
I was just reading the thread that was set up for the previous intake for the same job. It looks like the deadline for their tests and application was 11th Feb and they got invites to interviews on 18th March!!
I'm praying it doesn't take that long for news here! :s-smilie:

Hi all, just got in from work having managed to not go all unprofessional and check my e mails. Really hoped we would have some news by now, however, it seems not. Oh well stay strong, what will be will be and we can't pressure them. It seems that the only response we will get will be the same as above.
As soon as anyone hears, please post an update to let us know. Good luck everyone and please let it be me 😊
Hello everyone, found this thread after going through the same waiting game!! Trouble is myself my husband and child are going to be homeless in a month and I really need to know asap!
Reply 277
I'm starting to think we won't hear anything today. Keep having the email sound on my phone so checking but they're updates from this thread 😂 Ahh... Hopefully we'll hear soon!
Reply 278
Original post by Coriander16
Hello everyone, found this thread after going through the same waiting game!! Trouble is myself my husband and child are going to be homeless in a month and I really need to know asap!

Hi

Sorry to hear this, but over the years Ive learnt, never put all your eggs in one basket. Do not rely on this job alone. Take control of the situation. Its in your control not this stupid jobs! Ensure you have not one but a good few other options lined up. Best of luck with it.
(edited 7 years ago)
I applied for the intake in Feb didn't hear for 6 weeks so don't hold your breath, I have heard through the grapevine that sifting is almost complete and that we should hear, for those who got the email saying 17th I'm guessing you'll be like the rest of us and hear on 21st! Don't start threating until then would be my advice. Good luck everybody

Latest

Trending

Trending