The Student Room Group

Skinny /chubby guys still get good looking girls.

I am skinny.
And I thought that in order to get the girls I have to get ripped and shredded with 6 pack abs.
So I recently started hitting the gym.
But then I walk in the street and see skinny/chubby guys with good looking girls.
What's going on?.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
not all girls go for looks. some girls look for other things such as personality.
Grow some interesting qualities
Reply 3
Stay skinny then, whatever makes you happy.
Reply 4
Original post by UWS
Stay skinny then, whatever makes you happy.

What will make me happy is to get the girls.

But it takes away all of my motivation to get ripped when I see a skinny guys anf chubby guys with good looking girls.
Original post by Voltrex999
What will make me happy is to get the girls.

But it takes away all of my motivation to get ripped when I see a skinny guys anf chubby guys with good looking girls.

So, because these guys are better than you you get disheartened and unmotivated? Why don't you have the motivation to become better?
Reply 6
Original post by AlexFam
So, because these guys are better than you you get disheartened and unmotivated? Why don't you have the motivation to become better?

They are not better than me.
They are better at getting girls maybe, but not generally better than me.
Reply 7
It annoys me so much investing so much time and effort in getting girls while these skinny and chubby guys do nothinh and get the girls still.

And I, invest so much and still no girll even pisses at my direction.
They are not better than me.
They are better at getting girls maybe, but not generally better than me.

That was the context here. My point stands.
Reply 9
It frustrates me so much, that I put so much effort into getting girls - I go to the gym and bust my ass while these skinny /chubby guys do absolutely nothing to improve their physique and yet they get stunning girls.
It's not fair.
You can still be good looking and be skinny/ chubby :lolwut:

If you have an attractive face you'll get girls, as long as you aren't too under/ overweight. It's also about style, and personality. Some guys have attractive personalities.
It frustrates me so much, that I put so much effort into getting girls - I go to the gym and bust my ass while these skinny /chubby guys do absolutely nothing to improve their physique and yet they get stunning girls.
It's not fair.

Nothin is fair. Work at it and eventually you'll get there. having a a six pack is never the be-it all and end-all in life.
Original post by Twinpeaks
You can still be good looking and be skinny/ chubby :lolwut:

If you have an attractive face you'll get girls, as long as you aren't too under/ overweight. It's also about style, and personality. Some guys have attractive personalities.

:ditto: Pretty much this.
Face trumps all.
Original post by BabyLadDarren
Face trumps all.

Not all the time, I still get approached even though i give off this 'i'll kill you, move out my way b**** ''look
Jack Sprat had no trouble copping off...

https://leeasbell.files.wordpress.com/2012/06/sprat.jpg
personality and humour , not being a self obsessed cockwomble , ability to lick their own eyebrows ...
It annoys me so much investing so much time and effort in getting girls while these skinny and chubby guys do nothinh and get the girls still.

And I, invest so much and still no girll even pisses at my direction.

'Chubby guys do nothing' thats your issue
I spend more time working on my writing, my music and my general interpersonal skills and despite being out of shape im currently with a very attractive gymnast. Its definitely out personalities that keep us together, rather than my physique.

You're evidently rather shallow, hence you have an unattractive personality, so that's probably why.
Original post by BigMan Ting
Not all the time, I still get approached even though i give off this 'i'll kill you, move out my way b**** ''look

Because that makes you ugly?
Lol is this for real? You don't need to be ripped and muscular to get a girlfriend. If you're going to start bodybuilding do it for yourself and not others.
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending