The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

As-salamu-alaykum everyone:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Chapter 58 Kindness
باب الرفق
The Messenger of Allãh (s.a.w) said:

"Indeed, when gentleness is placed on a thing beautifies it, and when removed from anything it makes it ugly"

.علي بن إبراهيم ، عن أبيه ، عن ابن أبي عمير ، عن عمر بن أذينة ، عن زرارة ، عن أبي جعفر عليه*السلام قال قال رسول الله صلى*الله*عليه*وآله إن الرفق لم يوضع على شيء إلا زانه ولا نزع من شيء إلا شانه

[Kitab Al Kafi - Volume 2 ] [Grading: Hasan like- Saheeh - Mirat Al Uluq]
Original post by Ayaz789

Posted from TSR Mobile

Walaikum salam warahmatullahi wabarakatu
Original post by mkap
Just looked on Islamqa and found this fatwa. it says its not permissible to see a womens hair but a man can look at a womens face and hands if it encourages him to marry her

https://islamqa.info/en/2572

lol this is not serious, surely. i would never marry someone who i don't know what they look like. this is simple logic
Original post by Tawheed
Walaikum salam warahmatullahi wabarakatu

How are you?:h:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4186
Original post by Warrior Gene
I don't think it is impermissible to show hairs to a person genuinely interested in marrying you. But shyness and hayaa wins it, to be honest its really really hard to find shy women these days.

Well before nikah we are not allowed. Face, hands and feet are allowed as far as I know.
I agree SubhanAllah. Tbh I don't know how one can't be shy at all.
Reply 4187
Original post by Ayaz789

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wa'alaykum Assalaam.
Original post by h333
Wa'alaykum Assalaam.

How are you?:tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by h333
:lol: I would never be able to do that to my husband, it would have to be something really really annoying.

Alhamdulillah I don't see myself landing in that situation insha'Allah. But there is someone who asked me as they had this concern and I said he does not need to know but then what if it counts as a lie and is necessary for him to know? You know honesty and trust from start kinda thing :redface:

Showing hair before marriage? 😮 tbh I admire the fact she did not like masha'Allah she sounds so pious. Most girls nowadays if they know they are getting married to that person and is confirmed then they would show.
I am glad everything worked out for them Alhamdulillah.

Yep one of the most religious sisters I've encountered Allahuma barik.
Yep alhamdulilah.
It's a doubtful matter in my opinion so I think it should be avoided, I was always told it is permissible however so now I'm confused lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by faith 101
what if you're not too lazy and you do all the work at home

Then pick whatever is more efficient for you :tongue:
Original post by IdeasForLife
Then pick whatever is more efficient for you :tongue:

safe. :h:

Not sure about any rulings out there for those. I'd just go to their halal events and skip the haram ones.
Reply 4193

Good Alhamdulillah. So windy and raining, my umbrella kept flying away :colonhash: Yourself?

Original post by beautifulxxx
Yep one of the most religious sisters I've encountered Allahuma barik.
Yep alhamdulilah.
It's a doubtful matter in my opinion so I think it should be avoided, I was always told it is permissible however so now I'm confused lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

Masha'Allah. May she remain that way insha'Allah.
Yeah I have always known that it is impermissible. I had just heard of allowing face, hands and feet. Even if it was allowed I couldn't come in front of him without it on :/
Original post by Ayaz789

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wa'alaykum asalaam warahmatullahi wabarakatu bro
Original post by h333
Good Alhamdulillah. So windy and raining, my umbrella kept flying away :colonhash: Yourself?

Yeah I have always known that it is impermissible. I had just heard of allowing face, hands and feet. Even if it was allowed I couldn't come in front of him without it on :/

Yeah good alhamdulillah:smile: same over here , raining heavily:colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by IdeasForLife
Wa'alaykum asalaam warahmatullahi wabarakatu bro

How are you?:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by h333

In shaa Allah :smile:
Alhamdulilah well I learnt something new then, I'll tell my friends too because some are us are under the impression that it's okay.
Lol same my mum forbids it

Posted from TSR Mobile
https://youtu.be/LjO6Fx8HYqI

Found this lecture really beneficial for anxiety/depression alhamdulilah

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by MuhammadDarcy
I went their once and they were giving me dirty looks 😕

why? did you have Sufi written on your forehead?

Latest

Trending

Trending