The Student Room Group

Skinny /chubby guys still get good looking girls.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Voltrex999
I am skinny.
And I thought that in order to get the girls I have to get ripped and shredded with 6 pack abs.
So I recently started hitting the gym.
But then I walk in the street and see skinny/chubby guys with good looking girls.
What's going on?.

ahahaha I'm skinny and all guys are mine. and guess what? Ima guy too! It doesn't matter, though, the girls are always all over me too. you wanna know what my secret is? ITS DA CUTE FACE! DA CUTE FACE! YOU EITHER HAVE IT OR YOU DON'T. SORRY. OR maybe its just your personality!
Reply 21
Original post by Adamanaguchi
'Chubby guys do nothing' thats your issue
I spend more time working on my writing, my music and my general interpersonal skills and despite being out of shape im currently with a very attractive gymnast. Its definitely out personalities that keep us together, rather than my physique.

You're evidently rather shallow, hence you have an unattractive personality, so that's probably why.

You know it sucks, that a chubby out of shape guy like you is with an attractivr gymnast, while I who after a few months already looks muscular is single.

This world sucks.
James Corden :colondollar:
Reply 23
Original post by sameehaiqbal
Lol Kis this for real? My boyfriend is skinny af and I love him? You don't need to be ripped and muscular to get a girlfriend. If you're going to start bodybuilding do it for yourself and not others. Just for reference, I'm very curvy.

How can a skinny guy be with a curvy girl lol?.

It's a pretty weird combinatiin imo.
Original post by BabyLadDarren
Because that makes you ugly?

I wouldn't say that but to others i might come across as being aggressive and not worth being talked to.
Reply 25
Original post by natalie427
James Corden :colondollar:

Ok natalie, so do you want to tell me you prefer that sack of potatoes Corden, on a ripped and shredded to the bones guy?.
Reply 26
Original post by sameehaiqbal
Lol is this for real? My boyfriend is skinny af and I love him? You don't need to be ripped and muscular to get a girlfriend. If you're going to start bodybuilding do it for yourself and not others. Just for reference, I'm very curvy.

Life is not fair when a skinny guy gets a beautiful curvy girl like you.
When I who puts an effort to become muscular and ripped no girl pissess at my direction.

Although you seem by your name a muslim, and I am an atheist so it will never work out anyway.
Because I am never going to date a muslim girl.
When I who puts an effort to become muscular and ripped no girl pissess at my direction.

Although you seem by your name a muslim, and I am an atheist so it will never work out anyway.
Because I am never going to date a muslim girl.

It's because you have no personality mate
Whoah, whoah, whoah. You've got low self-esteem and an entitlement complex and you're having trouble getting girls?
Man, I don't know what to tell you. That is shocking. I can't tell you the number of times I've heard women say, "I wish I had a guy with a six pack and an entitlement complex." If they aren't lining up, then what is the world coming to?
Reply 29
Original post by ThatOldGuy
Whoah, whoah, whoah. You've got low self-esteem and an entitlement complex and you're having trouble getting girls?
Man, I don't know what to tell you. That is shocking. I can't tell you the number of times I've heard women say, "I wish I had a guy with a six pack and an entitlement complex." If they aren't lining up, then what is the world coming to?

It just frustratrs me that I trying so hard to improve my physque and become muscular and ripped and still no girl is interested in me, while they are doing nothing and still get stunning girls.
It just frustratrs me that I trying so hard to improve my physque and become muscular and ripped and still no girl is interested in me, while they are doing nothing and still get stunning girls.

probably your personality then. unlucky mate.
It annoys me so much investing so much time and effort in getting girls while these skinny and chubby guys do nothinh and get the girls still.

And I, invest so much and still no girll even pisses at my direction.

stop putting so much effort in to get girls lmao you probably reek of desperation and that can be really off putting to a female
@Nirvana1989-1994 ... he returns? :biggrin:
Original post by Twinpeaks
If you have an attractive face you'll get girls

Bullsh*t. I'm not exactly the elephant man and girls don't pay the slightest bit of interest in me.

OP: Anyone can get a partner. There's too many variables at play. Some people are strict with their preferences, others flexible, but usually attraction is based on soooo much more than just one's physically appearance.
Original post by rossward
@Nirvana1989-1994 ... he returns? :biggrin:

Maybe :rofl:

I swear this would be like his 50th account lol.
What's bull ****?
Original post by Twinpeaks
What's bull ****?

I quoted the statement I found to be bullsh*t. It's factually incorrect.
Factually incorrect? That is hilarious :rofl:
How can a skinny guy be with a curvy girl lol?.

It's a pretty weird combinatiin imo.

How is it a weird combination? He's just into curvy girls?

The reason you don't have a girlfriend is because you have a horrible self esteem. You can only love someone else when you learn to love yourself. If you are really unhappy with your body then you should change your diet and start going to the gym more. Getting a partner has more to do with personality (and looks obviously) but if you have a great personality and aren't so negative all the time you will find it easier to find someone. Lastly, life isn't all about getting a girlfriend, just focus on yourself and make yourself a better person while you are single so you can find someone who appreciates you that much more.
Hahaha. This thread makes me laugh.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending