The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Has anyone received an offer from Warwick for Economics?
Original post by BEARichards
Anyone who applied to Birmingham: Did anyone get a second email after the acknowledgement email saying that it had been reviewed by the Admissions team and was being sent to the Admissions Tutor for further consideration?If so, how long was it after this email that you received a response?

I didnt get an acknowledgement email but got an offer.
Original post by asdfghjklol
I'm waiting on them too! I've tried to not set my heart on one but I'd love an offer from there.

They are the last university I am waiting to hear from, I want to firm up my application and move on!
Original post by BioOx
Has anyone received an offer from warwick *biological sciences?
I submitted my application 2 weeks ago and nothing

I received an offer for biomedical sciences but I would imagine the applications will be looked at by different departments so I wouldn't worry if I were you
Original post by returnmigrant
All applications are assessed and ranked. Your application may be slightly further down the ranking list and you may have to wait a bit longer for a decision, especially if you have applied for a popular/competitive subject.

I know, however that worries me considering I have perfect grades lol
Just had an offer come through from UEA for English Literature for AAB. SO that's 3 out of 5, and now I'm just waiting for decisions from Essex and Reading. Also waiting for an email from UEA about my offer, but I'm in no rush for that now that the offer is there.
Original post by Reyma
I'm on the same boat, I also applied to all those unis apart from Durham cause I went for Edinburgh instead. I've waited a week and haven't heard anything yet😅

Its so frustrating :s-smilie:
what are u applying for?:smile:
Original post by caitlan394
Got an offer from Sussex to study English+History!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know someone who takes English and History at Sussex and absolutely loves it 😊.
Just had an unconditional offer from Birmingham for French and English Language!
Original post by ♥Samantha♥
No offers from Bristol so far this week?

Which course have you applied for at Bristol??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by BEARichards
Just had an unconditional offer from Birmingham for French and English Language!

Literally everyone is getting unconditionals from Birmingham :frown: I should have applied

Congrats though!!!
Original post by Strom
Thanks but actually achieving the offer is another matter :rofl:

What brings you to this uni offer thread exactly ? :colonhash:

You can do it! :woo: How have you been? (:

Curiosity. :colonhash: Can't us Year 12s be curious? :colonhash:
(edited 7 years ago)
Has anyone applied/received an offer for university of Nottingham psychology with cognitive neuroscience?
Hi guys! I applied on the 10/10/16 to study Law at:

Cambridge
Durham
Nottingham
Warwick
Newcastle

Currently have a conditional offer from Newcastle for AAA as of today, and a guaranteed conditional from Durham at ABB. Acknowledged by all 5.

Anyone heard from Warwick for Law? Nottingham said they'd get back to me a few days after my LNAT on Friday, so not concerned about them. Sent off the SAQ and everything for Cambridge too so not worried about hearing from them quite yet either.
Only asking because Warwick seems to be giving out offers in other departments. Thanks, good luck to everyone else waiting for decisions too! 😊
Original post by Akhil1999.gs
Which course have you applied for at Bristol??

Posted from TSR Mobile

Econ
Applied to Warwick today... changed from KCL.
Has anyone received an offer from UCL? I applied for economics there
Has anybody been acknowledged by Manchester? I applied for Chinese but haven't heard from them.
Econ

Cool same here .. btw which all universities?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Applied to Warwick today... changed from KCL.

Even I am planning to change my option of kcl to Warwick/UCL

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest

Trending

Trending