The Student Room Group

Civil Service Fast Stream 2016/2017

Scroll to see replies

Reply 300
I did my tests a week ago and i just got an email today about progressing to the next level which is the etray test within 7days.
Has anyone got an email stating they have not progressed? I just want to check whether they are only informing the successful ones first and leaving the ones who failed last or are doing it simultaneously. I did my test like two weeks ago an no email
Original post by boingboing17
Hi all

I've been quietly lurking on this thread for the past few days so thought I'd sign up to say that I've had an email to say I've passed the online SJT and have had my invitation to complete the E-Tray exercise; I expect everyone should start getting similar emails soon!

Says you have 7 days to sit the test.

Passed the online exercises, onto the e-tray. Didn't receive any score though or anything.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by BWCW
Actually - if you haven't got an email yet, try signing into your application - I haven't got an email yet but my e-tray has been unlocked!

EDIT: there's the email. :redface:

Get the feeling the pass marks are quite low for this.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I completed my tests on the 2nd of October (Sunday). Still haven't heard back. Been watching this thread for a while. Anyone who done them earlier heard back? I'm concerned!
Original post by KJSwale
I emailed and said they're getting marked incrementally. Getting anxious as I did my tests 29th September and so they must be working backwards!

Do you mean they responded saying they were marking incrementally?
Did my tests on 3 October and not received an email. Not too confident.
Did my tests on Friday and just got an email to progress to the E-Tray, huzzah!

Out of interest - how many people do you think will have been filtered out by the initial tests? I know last year it was a lot - but this year I'm not too sure considering how much they have altered the application process!
Reply 308
Original post by scar123
I completed my tests on the 2nd of October (Sunday). Still haven't heard back. Been watching this thread for a while. Anyone who done them earlier heard back? I'm concerned!

Original post by hodgey111
Did my tests on 3 October and not received an email. Not too confident.

Did the test on the 3rd and haven't heard back yet. I'm really hoping that it's only cos we did it earlier, fingers crossed!
Did my tests this Friday midday and heard back about an hour ago. Think less will have been sifted out given the introduction of the video interview prior to AC and nunerical tests at AC for Finance/Commercial. Wishing my preference was Commercial first as opposed to Finance but no going back now. Happy with the 3 of Finance, Commercial and Project Delivery. In hindsight should of included the Digital scheme but mistakenly believed you needed to come from a technical background.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I GOT TO THE E-TRAY OH MAN. I did the test a week and a half ago. Good luck everyone!
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by scar123

Did mine 3 weeks ago. Nothing yet
Original post by l.donaldson
Did mine 3 weeks ago. Nothing yet

Original post by Acqua
Did the test on the 3rd and haven't heard back yet. I'm really hoping that it's only cos we did it earlier, fingers crossed!

Hopefully we hear back soon! Let me know when you do :smile:
Original post by scar123

Same did mine at least 3 weeks ago and haven't heard back, maybe they are working backwards
Original post by whyamianadult
Same did mine at least 3 weeks ago and haven't heard back, maybe they are working backwards

Yeah I'm glad others are in the same boat! I would hate to not get through this early on... I can't stop checking this thread and refreshing my e-mails !!
Reply 315
Original post by scar123

Will do! At this rate I think we might have to wait until tomorrow (or longer).
Hi everyone,

I just received an email inviting me to do the e-tray,

I think due to the amount of applicants it can take anything up to two weeks.

Has anyone managed to find a free e-tray practice test? I only found one that was £35 for a bundle.

Best of luck!
I had my email to say I am through to the E tray this afternoon too. Probably an hour or two ago now (been busy).
Phew, I got the email at 16:49. My heart was pounding before then. I completed my tests on the 7th so maybe they are working backwards like some have proposed.
I got email at 16:10 and completed the test on the 10th October so they may well be working back :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending