The Student Room Group

Do condoms really feel bad? Or are they lying?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by KnowledgeIsBest
You bought condoms? They're free at cinema...

How many cinemas do you know that offer contraception?? :s-smilie:

OP: It feels better without, but I wouldn't put your sexual health in jeopardy or risk getting pregnant. The pull out method is not an effective form of birth control. Seriously, I think you need more education about sex if you or he believes that.
I dont even know. someone told me that there are condom machines in cinema bathrooms, that give you free condoms.
Original post by PandaCalavera
Never, ever, ever, ever use the pull-out method unless you are 100% okay with the possibility of getting pregnant. Do you want a baby? If the answer is no - always use protection. If he's been with other people before you and never had any checks done, it's also best your use a condom to protect from anything he might have caught.

In my opinion, condoms only ruin sex as much as you let them. I would never have sex with anyone who threw their toys out the pram about having to wear a condom because it's just sensible to protect yourself from unwanted situations. He needs to respect you and this decision. Ten minutes of a little extra pleasure is not worth seriously impacting your life. At the end of the day, he still gets to have sex with you and wrapping your willy is not a big inconvenience if you're a responsible person.

Do not tolerate any pressure from him about this and never have unprotected sex unless you're trying to get pregnant. You have a right to decide this when you have sex and if he doesn't like it he needs to deal with it or go without sexy time.

Well said!
Couldn't agree more with this!
Original post by FireFreezer77
Well said!
Couldn't agree more with this!

Hi
Took my 18 year old for a top couple of months ago. Unprotected sex once. Took morning after pill which obviously failed. I had to find a private clinic miles away, find considerable amount of cash and other practical problems to get around. NHS terminations running at half capacity at the moment due to one major provider not currently functioning
And then there was the procedure (not something anyone would choose).......
Pleaae realise how fertile you are and avoid a similar difficulty
Original post by Anonymous
Hi
Took my 18 year old for a top couple of months ago. Unprotected sex once. Took morning after pill which obviously failed. I had to find a private clinic miles away, find considerable amount of cash and other practical problems to get around. NHS terminations running at half capacity at the moment due to one major provider not currently functioning
And then there was the procedure (not something anyone would choose).......
Pleaae realise how fertile you are and avoid a similar difficulty

Hi
I'm not entirely sure what a top is I'm afraid. Could you explain please?
Damn thats not good! I can stand it when the guy refuses to wear protection (I'm 19 and male myself and have never has sex, but I wouldn't do it without protection. I'd also respect what she wants too! :smile:)
I'm sorry to hear that you had to do all of that because of the lack of protection.
I honestly wish people would be more careful and be more respectful in these situations!
Well I'm a guy as mentioned, and wouldn't have sex without a condom on!
I dont see what the fuss is about.
Just wear it and have fun! :smile:
Original post by FireFreezer77
Hi
I'm not entirely sure what a top is I'm afraid. Could you explain please?
Damn thats not good! I can stand it when the guy refuses to wear protection (I'm 19 and male myself and have never has sex, but I wouldn't do it without protection. I'd also respect what she wants too! :smile:)
I'm sorry to hear that you had to do all of that because of the lack of protection.
I honestly wish people would be more careful and be more respectful in these situations!
Well I'm a guy as mentioned, and wouldn't have sex without a condom on!
I dont see what the fuss is about.
Just wear it and have fun! :smile:

Top = termination of pregnancy
Sorry if I replied to your comment - not aimed at you but pressed wrong reply bit
Original post by Anonymous
Top = termination of pregnancy
Sorry if I replied to your comment - not aimed at you but pressed wrong reply bit

That makes sense now. Thankyou.
No worries, I was a tad confused but thought I'd reply anyway :smile:
Here's what I have to say on the matter:

I've never had sex but I'd always respect what the girl wants! If she want's me to wear a condom, ill wear one!
I'd rather wear one anyway! I dont want children and protection is a must!
I dont care if my pleasure is not as good, as long as she's enjoying it, ill be enjoying it!
And you're still getting it so it doesn't really make a difference in the end!

Plus you can't always trust guys to pull out. They say they will but may end up not giving a **** about the girl and finishing inside her!
Jackasses those guys are!

So that's my opinion
Attachment not found

'too tight' LOL
I find the same problem with condoms,

1. I used to wear standard size ones with my ex but never did it without them with her

2. Current relationship tried the normal ones again, one they are a mood killer with the time it takes to put on, and also the erection goes within two minutes. So i tried the xlarge ones ( Skyn) and they are a better fit i am able to keep hard with that

In all i personally prefer the no condom if the girl is on the pill, if not then if too tight/lose erection is the problem then try the larger condoms, worked for me!
Reply 50
They're pretty awful, not only dulling sensation but disrupting the natural rhythm. Bad for both parties but particularly for the guy. Still better than no sex mind. And 'pulling out' bonkers really unless you like risk taking. But one of the brilliant things about a stable relationship is the intimacy and pleasure of sex without them. Doesn't help the male case that there is no sensible contraceptive method for us.
He sounds v. immature, you should break up with him. If he's really that big he'd know that you can buy kingsize which go up for guys who are like 8 inches.
Attachment not found

Attachment not found

Attachment not found

Posted from TSR Mobile
#believemen!!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending