The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Pleased and Flattered! :biggrin: :love: :blush:
So upset. :cry2:
Original post by Reachin4TheStars
So upset. :cry2:

Whysss

Posted from TSR Mobile

My best friend from college is leaving college and birmingham and moving to devon. She was my fav friend and I'm just sittin here sobbing my eyes when she told us a while ago. :s-smilie:
Maybe one day I'll have something positive to put on this thread :moon:
Original post by StrawbAri
Maybe one day I'll have something positive to put on this thread :moon:

:hugs:
My best friend from college is leaving college and birmingham and moving to devon. She was my fav friend and I'm just sittin here sobbing my eyes when she told us a while ago. :s-smilie:

Ohh that must be such bad news for u

Maybe u two could visit n still chat on the phoneee :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by tasha_tah
Ohh that must be such bad news for u

Maybe u two could visit n still chat on the phoneee :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yh, she was my BFF. I get its only been a month-ish but all those memories.. Gone. She used to sit next to me in all my lessons and that empty seat next to me though.. It's never gonaa be the same. I loved her so much. I don't know what to do anymore. She was just amazing.
Yh, she was my BFF. I get its only been a month-ish but all those memories.. Gone. She used to sit next to me in all my lessons and that empty seat next to me though.. It's never gonaa be the same. I loved her so much. I don't know what to do anymore. She was just amazing.

Ohhh:hugs::jumphug:

Uve got support u need if u ever feel sad ...don't lose contact with her :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ohhh:hugs::jumphug:

Uve got support u need if u ever feel sad ...don't lose contact with her :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:cry2::cry:I don't think ill ever loose contact. I'm just gonaa miss her so much. I found out today and she's leaving friday. >_<
:cry2::cry:I don't think ill ever loose contact. I'm just gonaa miss her so much. I found out today and she's leaving friday. >_<

Ohh I hope u feel much better sooner ...I would be equally as sad if my good friend left :hugs::hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I have my first Physics test tomorrow morning, and I have lost my Physics book. :sigh: What a great start.
Everything has changed for me. Nothing will be the same. It sucks to know that you invest so much of your time in something, just for life to take it away.

PS: Thank you to those who PM'd and VM'd me after my last post. Rest assured that I am fine and I didn't actually jump off a cliff even though, at that time, it was a viable option.
Ohh I hope u feel much better sooner ...I would be equally as sad if my good friend left :hugs::hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you so much, but I don't think I will be happier anytime soon :frown:
Thank you so much, but I don't think I will be happier anytime soon :frown:

Did u know ur one of the cheeriest members of tsr ? :tongue:

Is cheeriest even a word hahaha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Feel like i am falling, unable to grasp on to anything, unable to feel anything but numbness. Just want the pain to end :cry2:
Original post by Bluebutterfly310
Feel like i am falling, unable to grasp on to anything, unable to feel anything but numbness. Just want the pain to end :cry2:

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
Original post by SassKing13
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

wish it was a real hug...
But thank you :hugs: :hugs: I just dunno what to do anymore
Original post by Bluebutterfly310
wish it was a real hug...
But thank you :hugs: :hugs: I just dunno what to do anymore

I'd give one if I could :redface: :hugs:
PM me if you want :smile:
Original post by SassKing13
I'd give one if I could :redface: :hugs: