The Student Room Group

What went faster for you, GCSEs or A-levels?

I'm curious :smile:
Reply 1
Definitely the ALevels. And Im glad. Worst 2 years of my life.
Honestly Sixth formis going soooo quick. I can remember the first day like it was 11 hours ago.
Reply 3
both flewwwwwwwwww by for me
i remember picking the subjects i wanted to do for GCSEs like it was last week
but now I'm in first year of university

listen up kids, they tell you its the best time of your life and that it's so different to high school but believe me it just feels like retaking A levels in a different college... that's a lot bigger :tongue:
Alevels definitely! They went passed so quickly I ended up failing them cause I had no idea we even started at the end of year 13 lol, am redoing them now though, and its half term already
Depends. In my opinion if you are trying new things then life will feel like its going slower, but if you stay the same then life feels faster.

For me its about equal
Original post by SuperHuman98
Depends. In my opinion if you are trying new things then life will feel like its going slower, but if you stay the same then life feels faster.

For me its about equal

Isn't it if you're constantly doing and trying new things it goes very fast? But yeah, A-levels definitely faster. I'm doing A-levels now so it's kind of a bias but actually it really is faster. The pace is faster and there is more work expected to be done.
Original post by Kiritsugu
Isn't it if you're constantly doing and trying new things it goes very fast? But yeah, A-levels definitely faster. I'm doing A-levels now so it's kind of a bias but actually it really is faster. The pace is faster and there is more work expected to be done.

I feel like its new things= slow, like Year 7,8 feel slower than year 9,10,11 and Year 12 feels slower than year 13 xD
Original post by SuperHuman98
I feel like its new things= slow, like Year 7,8 feel slower than year 9,10,11 and Year 12 feels slower than year 13 xD

Oh so you're saying the more you progress the faster it is.Yeah that is true.
A Levels seem to be flying past, we have done 6 weeks of it already and it feels as though the induction day happened this morning :redface:
A Levels. I hated high school so GCSEs seem to drag on forever

Quick Reply

Latest