The Student Room Group

Pineapple on pizza - yay or nay?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by a.little.bird
On an Hawaiian, yeah, but not on anything else.

(Not on a Hawaiian pizza, no, no. An actual Hawaiian)
Original post by chelseadagg3r
A hot dessert pizza? Interesting... I might have to pick one up!

I find it strange that it needs baking for 10 mins.
:yep:
Original post by 2016_GCSE
I find it strange that it needs baking for 10 mins.

Mmm, melty chocolate on what looks like a brownie base though! Sounds amazing tbh
Original post by george_c00per
Bad example - chicken and pasta is a normal combination, pineapple on pizza isn't. A better example would be having mango on beans on toast.

Spoiler

I'm going to try mango on beans on toast one day, and when it's good you'll be sorry! :shakecane:

Edit: I regret saying this already I am not going to try this

Actually it could be quite nice. If you chuck some spices in there, you can make yourself some curried baked beans (just the sultanas are replaced by bits of mango).
Original post by jamestg
Actually it could be quite nice. If you chuck some spices in there, you can make yourself some curried baked beans (just the sultanas are replaced by bits of mango).

I can see it working
Original post by jamestg

I can see it working

Ffs I can't make a weird combination without all of you actually being interested in trying it :biggrin:
Ffs I can't make a weird combination without all of you actually being interested in trying it :biggrin:

:laugh:
Pineapple is one of my favourite topping. Sometimes I get strange looks and comments from the Pizza Police. Pineapple is way better than anchovies.
Mushrooms for me. I'm allergic to pineapples. :frown:
Original post by Tcannon
Pineapple is way better than anchovies.

Ok, that I can agree with. Anchovies taste like what a cat's breath smells of. :sick:
Ok, that I can agree with. Anchovies taste like what a cat's breath smells of. :sick:

We are on the same page. The only time I ever tried anchovies pizza, I had trouble swallowing it. Yikes.
Original post by Tcannon
We are on the same page. The only time I ever tried anchovies pizza, I had trouble swallowing it. Yikes.

Same here, I was at a friend's house and there was an anchovy under a slice of pepperoni. I had to spit it out because it made me convulse and feel sick. 2/10.
Original post by donutellme
Pineapple and olives.... :yep:

Maybe even some chicken.... :ahee:

You sir have great taste.
More like a 'ehhhhhhhhh go on then'
nay and anyone saying yay cannot be trusted
No, it is to plain there are a lot of better toppings

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm vegetarian, so on hot days I go with pineapple and on cold days I have jalapenos.
My pizza toppings personal favourites:
Pineapples
Olives
Sweetcorn
Chicken (tandoori)
Cucumber
Spices
:yep:

Quick Reply

Latest