The Student Room Group

Ex TSP 2016 CSR/1667/16 HMRC Band O/HO Belfast

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by MurphysLaw2471
Well, my sweepstake day has come and gone and no joy! Seeing as Jamz has had more movement in past few days than whole year, maybe they are hoping to get us all processed before issuing formal dates? Every day waiting is another few grey hairs in my current role, lol.

Im currently in retail... starting to prepare myself that I've another Christmas to do 😣
Original post by Jell91
Im currently in retail... starting to prepare myself that I've another Christmas to do 😣

Been there, I feel your pain, lol. I seriously hope I'm not hanging around in my current job at Christmas
I've taken the rest of my holidays hoping now by Tuesday I hear something so I can go back and hand in the notice haha. Fingers crossed. That would be near a month to be honest since the checks were complete. If it takes that long for a phone call then that'll be ridiculous. Hopefully we won't be in the current jobs for Christmas though!
Original post by Cass1988
I've taken the rest of my holidays hoping now by Tuesday I hear something so I can go back and hand in the notice haha. Fingers crossed. That would be near a month to be honest since the checks were complete. If it takes that long for a phone call then that'll be ridiculous. Hopefully we won't be in the current jobs for Christmas though!

I have my last week of holidays this year booked for 1st week in November, I'm seriously hoping it'll be part of my notice period. Horrible checking the emails everyday in the hope that each day will be the one we know we can finally hand the notice in, lol.
Reply 44
Hi, does anyone know how many roles there are for each TSP in the Belfast office? And how many applicants there tend to be?

Also, does anyone have any tips for the application process, it all looks very daunting at the moment and would really appreciate any guidance! 😊
Well today's my deadline on the sweepstake haha. Fingers crossed!

Well, if we hear nothing tomorrow, I won't be able to believe anything we hear on this site regarding offer dates, lol. I had to agree to attend the work Xmas party today.....most depressing "yes" to a party invite ever, lol.
Well, if we hear nothing tomorrow, I won't be able to believe anything we hear on this site regarding offer dates, lol. I had to agree to attend the work Xmas party today.....most depressing "yes" to a party invite ever, lol.

I know!! Fingers crossed for today. That'll be like 3 weeks since checks complete just for a phone call. Nuts. Luckily our Xmas party this time is going to be in January. If I have to go to that I may cry lol
I know!! Fingers crossed for today. That'll be like 3 weeks since checks complete just for a phone call. Nuts. Luckily our Xmas party this time is going to be in January. If I have to go to that I may cry lol

Lol. Xmas wish list:

1 X box of tissues for party
Whoop whoop:

Re: CSR/1667/16 HMRC Band O Tax Professional Programme 2016 . We will be contacting candidates shortly regarding the next stage of the recruitment process. We acknowledge you may have to make certain arrangements before taking up employment with HMRC and we will endeavour to write to you again as soon as possible. Kind Regards, CS Resourcing Recruitment Team
Awesome. Yeh my wife has got her email too. Think everyone must have got it yesterday.
Have a missed call from someone there just regarding letting them know your current notice so they can plan intakes. All looking up!
Awesome. Yeh my wife has got her email too. Think everyone must have got it yesterday.
Have a missed call from someone there just regarding letting them know your current notice so they can plan intakes. All looking up!

Awesome. Did they ring your mobile?
Awesome. Did they ring your mobile?

Yeh rang the mobile. I rang them back. Said it was only 2 weeks I had to give and she was going to put it in the master spreadsheet. She's only been given this part to do and pass it back to recruitment.

What she can only say is that once it's complete then recruitment will sort out start times and write to us with formal offers and start dates.

Looks to be moving then to getting these but I would think it'll be a while again now until we get these start dates considering the number of people then to ring.
So, job offers everywhere, lol. I took great delight in emailing my notice in last night. Nobody will get to discuss with me for a while as I am on holiday next week. Looking forward to seeing you all there.
So, job offers everywhere, lol. I took great delight in emailing my notice in last night. Nobody will get to discuss with me for a while as I am on holiday next week. Looking forward to seeing you all there.

Awesome feeling. I told my boss the day before I heard too that I was thinking of leaving. Said yesterday I def was. Took it well too. Only 4 weeks now too yay.
Reply 54
Does anyone know what score in the CSIST is typically required to progress?
Anyone actually know what we would do on a daily basis?
Anyone actually know what we would do on a daily basis?

I'll happily make tea.....
I'll happily make tea.....

Coffee (strong) with a bit of milk please.
Coffee (strong) with a bit of milk please.

Á la "Julie Andrews" (white, nun)...just as I take it. Does your other half have her offer yet?
Á la "Julie Andrews" (white, nun)...just as I take it. Does your other half have her offer yet?

Exactly! Nah she's still waiting so I can check her up at least haha

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending