The Student Room Group

How does this piece of Artwork make you feel?

confused
It's very saucy. :sexface:
Original post by KnowledgeIsBest
confused

I was hoping for more than that :frown:
Reply 4
creeped out
but damn that gurl got a BIG cameltoe Lmaoooo :lol:
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes

it soaks my panties
Reply 6
confused and a little bit turned on
Original post by ||TheUnknown||
It's very saucy. :sexface:

Original post by bluemadhatter
it soaks my panties

Original post by Inexorably
confused and a little bit turned on

g8 thx guys, how insightful :colonhash:
i am like where is @KewlKavy ?
It's too unrelatable. It makes me feel distant. Sure enough, my mind will keep wandering in circles like the rollercoaster, which in the artwork which is "frozen" and looks like it's collapsing from its orientation - however I am very annoyed by the image as well. The eyes and the expression of the cat's face with its smug smirk stuck onto a human body who is wearing some weird clothing making certain parts look....emphasised, is very annoying indeed.
Let me investigate that for a chiral centre :colone:
Original post by Kiritsugu
It's too unrelatable. It makes me feel distant. Sure enough, my mind will keep wandering in circles like the rollercoaster, which in the artwork which is "frozen" and looks like it's collapsing from its orientation - however I am very annoyed by the image as well. The eyes and the expression of the cat's face with its smug smirk stuck onto a human body who is wearing some weird clothing making certain parts look....emphasised, is very annoying indeed.

Yayaayy, thankyou :h:
Reply 12
I feel generally confused as I can imagine getting a lapdance from a girl who has some sort of guinea pig for a face, and the ghost of her twin sister is standing right next to her, which could also be a reflection.. There is also some kind of ferris wheel that is acting like the wall between the ghost/sister and myself and I feel disappointed.
I'm starting with with the 'weird bunny faced woman and the ferris wheel' in the mirror, i'm asking her to ''tell me why the hell i don't have a GODDAMN FERRIS WHEEL' and no message could've been any clearer , if you wanna make the world a better place, take a look at yourself 'and give me the bloody wheel'...

um its very ... blank and forgotten
Original post by UWS
I feel generally confused as I can imagine getting a lapdance from a girl who has some sort of guinea pig for a face, and the ghost of her twin sister is standing right next to her, which could also be a reflection.. There is also some kind of ferris wheel that is acting like the wall between the ghost/sister and myself and I feel disappointed.

Wow that was beautiful to read.

Quick Reply

Latest