The Student Room Group

So I was punched in the face today...

Scroll to see replies

Original post by xobeauty
Where on his leg did you kick him :clap2:

not really sure if it was above or below the kneecap
Original post by KnowledgeIsBest
yeah well... I'm not really much of a fighter.

Sorry if I come off as insensitive about you situation. Anyway that guy won't go far in life if he thinks fighting is the first solution to any conflict problem he has.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by RossB1702
Sorry if I come off as insensitive about you situation.

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's fine.
not really sure if it was above or below the kneecap

Oh that is funny :smile: i picture this scenario so funny in my head.
Original post by xobeauty
Oh that is funny :smile: i picture this scenario so funny in my head.

explain to me the scenario in your head.
explain to me the scenario in your head.

I hope this thread is true but I doubt it with your history of trolling. You say your in year 11 and then say help me with my personal statement etc. Your such an idiot wasting people's valuable time when you don't deserve any help. Get a life idiot.
Original post by Epistemolog y
I hope this thread is true but I doubt it with your history of trolling. You say your in year 11 and then say help me with my personal statement etc. Your such an idiot wasting people's valuable time when you don't deserve any help. Get a life idiot.

when have I ever trolled? yes, I did make several personal statement threads, you should know that UCAS is not only for university, it is used to apply to sixth forms. I deserve an apology.
this guy yeah, he walked up to me kicked me nearly in the nuts, so I went mad on his arse, walked up to him, kicked his leg( I doubt it had any effect) while I was doing this I was asking him why he did it and that, he started taking his bag off, next thing I know was

BANG

1 punch to the face, knocked me down on the ground, so I just walked it off. gonna get him excluded tomorrow.

Note: this was at school.

For no reason? He sounds like a right dickhead.
when have I ever trolled? yes, I did make several personal statement threads, you should know that UCAS is not only for university, it is used to apply to sixth forms. I deserve an apology.

Sorry. I am just mad I need those papers and while you have them you won't give them. Anyways I have no problem in admitting my mistake good luck with your application and sorry you got punched,

Quick Reply

Latest