The Student Room Group

How long after a UCAS application is it that you would usually receive an offer?

I haven't applied for University yet, but I was just wondering about this as I will be soon :smile:
Reply 1
Original post by -hannah-lucy-
I haven't applied for University yet, but I was just wondering about this as I will be soon :smile:

theress no one answer to this. Different unis make offers at different times- some start making them as soon as they receive applications, others wait until closer to the deadline. It all depends on the specific uni and course. Most people I know who have applied within the past week or so all seem to have received at least one offer, but i remember a friend last year who applied in october and received no offers until january!

I think the important thing to remember is not to compare your offers with how soon/late others receives theres and remember that just because you haven't had one straight away doesn't mean you aren't going to get one.

good luck!
Original post by ejane25
theress no one answer to this. Different unis make offers at different times- some start making them as soon as they receive applications, others wait until closer to the deadline. It all depends on the specific uni and course. Most people I know who have applied within the past week or so all seem to have received at least one offer, but i remember a friend last year who applied in october and received no offers until january!

I think the important thing to remember is not to compare your offers with how soon/late others receives theres and remember that just because you haven't had one straight away doesn't mean you aren't going to get one.

good luck!
Thank you! :smile: xxxxx
Original post by -hannah-lucy-

On average 7 weeks.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending