The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by 123moon
Aww am I making you smile, with your cute little dimples? :blush:I still think that it is so cute... :tongue: :colondollar:

See? I hate to say I told you so…

Spoiler

Haha yeah :colondollar: What is? the dimples? :P

Lol, u did, but remember the thing I said about thinking negative so if the outcome isn't as negative, you feel more positive? :P It's a sh*t theory of mine lol :P
Roxy Music - In Every Dream Home a Heartache
Original post by hamza772000
Haha yeah :colondollar: What is? the dimples? :P

Lol, u did, but remember the thing I said about thinking negative so if the outcome isn't as negative, you feel more positive? :P It's a sh*t theory of mine lol :P

Yeahhh the dimples…. Aww :blush: :colondollar:

This is acc so true though! Because then you are only opening yourself up for disappointment so yeah I get it lool.

:tongue:
Original post by 123moon
Yeahhh the dimples…. Aww :blush: :colondollar:

This is acc so true though! Because then you are only opening yourself up for disappointment so yeah I get it lool.

Do you have dimples? :colondollar: :tongue:

Yeah, haha that's what I was trying to say! :smile:
[video="youtube;Qb1kpX-1mjg"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qb1kpX-1mjg[/video]
Do you have dimples? :colondollar: :tongue:

Yeah, haha that's what I was trying to say! :smile:

No I don't, I used to but i have lost a lot of weight on my face so now I have nothing...sadtimesss.

It is just so cute and on some people even quite attractive :colondollar::tongue:

Haha, I'm here to brush you up on your English skills… :h: x
[video="youtube;HRRruUdE-9o"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRRruUdE-9o[/video]
Original post by 123moon
No I don't, I used to but i have lost a lot of weight on my face so now I have nothing...sadtimesss.

It is just so cute and on some people even quite attractive :colondollar::tongue:

Haha, I'm here to brush you up on your English skills… :h: x
Oh thats good and I assume you mean, you lost weight in general coz u cant just lose weight from one specific area lol :P

Oh, lol ok :P

Thanks! :colondollar: x
Roxy Music - Psalm
Oh thats good and I assume you mean, you lost weight in general coz u cant just lose weight from one specific area lol :P

Oh, lol ok :P

Thanks! :colondollar: x

Yeah lool that's what I mean but let's just say puberty hit me hard but I'm not that tall which annoys me, I wish i was taller… :colondollar::h:

Np x :tongue:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by 123moon
Yeah lool that's what I mean but let's just say puberty hit me hard but I'm not that tall which annoys me, I wish i was taller… :colondollar::h:

Np x :tongue:
Haha what? You lost weight coz of puberty? :P

:smile:
Haha what? You lost weight coz of puberty? :P

:smile:

No puberty just changed my body a lot loool :tongue: Like there is no other way you could interpret that lool…. :tongue:

:h:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by 123moon
No puberty just changed my body a lot loool :tongue: Like there is no other way you could interpret that lool…. :tongue:

:h:
Oh, ok? :P lol wuu2?
Oh, ok? :P lol wuu2?

Yeah, ok..?

Our conversations recently have just been whittled down to complete nothingness and just die so easily…. It is acc kinda depressing lol

Just about to go to sleep. So good night x :h:
(edited 7 years ago)
Roxy Music - Mother of Pearl
Original post by 123moon
Our conversations recently have just been whittled down to complete nothingness and just die so easily…. lol

Just about to go to sleep. So good night x :h:
lol yeah haha, I guess I'm just boring haha :P

I bet you'll sleep in like 2 hrs lmao, you do this every night :colondollar: but if u r sleeping, then yeah, GOODnight x :wink:
lol yeah haha, I guess I'm just boring haha :P

I bet you'll sleep in like 2 hrs lmao, you do this every night :colondollar: but if u r sleeping, then yeah, GOODnight x :wink:

You are not boring, we are just not in sync or in the mood to talk to each other anymore (well that's the vibe I'm getting) lool :tongue:

No I'm acc shattered and need to get some rest. So, yeah hope you have a really GOODnight too x :wink:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by 123moon
You are not boring, we are just not in sync or in the mood to talk to each other anymore (well that's the vibe I'm getting) lool :tongue:

No I'm acc shattered and need to get some rest. So, yeah hope you have a really GOODnight too x :wink:
No, don't say that wtf, it's only you that feels that way, not me! :colondollar: :h:

Aww, ok , yeah go get a lot of rest! Again, GOOD acc GrEAtnight x :wink:
[video="youtube;0YuSg4mts9E"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YuSg4mts9E[/video]
:banana2:

Latest