The Student Room Group

Hillary called Black member of staff the 'N-word'.

Tracey Martin, a former Clinton chef, claims he personally witnessed Hillary Clinton angrily call a black man the 'N-word'.

He revealed this on News Radio 930 WBEN during the Tom Bauerle show.

[video="youtube;PQkm4MtGNAQ"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQkm4MtGNAQ[/video]

The authorities will no doubt look into the claims that Trump sexually assaulted countless women, but will they do the same with Clinton for this?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Dodgypirate
Tracey Martin, a former Clinton chef, claims he personally witnessed Hillary Clinton angrily call a black man the 'N-word'.

[video="youtube;PQkm4MtGNAQ"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQkm4MtGNAQ[/video]

The authorities will no doubt look into the claims that Trump sexually assaulted countless women, but will they do the same with Clinton for this?

One claim of someone being called a niggar vs 8 counts of sexual harassment. Why would you even try to compare that?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yet another reason why America is ****ed if either main candidate wins, vote Gary Johnson folks
Reply 3
Original post by Aj12
One claim of someone being called a niggar vs 8 counts of sexual harassment. Why would you even try to compare that?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm not comparing the accusations, I'm contrasting the media coverage - so is Paul Joseph Watson.

Can you imagine the outrage if it were Trump being accused of using the 'N-word'?!

Edit: ALLEGED sexual harassment.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 4
Original post by Connor27
Yet another reason why America is ****ed if either main candidate wins, vote Gary Johnson folks

What's America?
What's America?

I was referring to the US, but now I think about it, the entire continent would be in a bit of a predicament if Drumpf or Killary got in
Reply 6
I was referring to the US, but now I think about it, the entire continent would be in a bit of a predicament if Drumpf or Killary got in

Reply 7
I'm not comparing the accusations, I'm contrasting the media coverage - so is Paul Joseph Watson.

Can you imagine the outrage if it were Trump being accused of using the 'N-word'?!

There is differing coverage because the scale and seriousness of the alleged actions is completely different. There already has been outrage over racism and Trump, since his businesses have been accused of decades of discriminatory policies against black people. Anyway if you want shrill over reaction about clinton go look at bretbart.

Posted from TSR Mobile

He has been

lol. Paul Joseph Watson.

Sorry, but i think theres more substance with Trump's claim than Hillary's.
Original post by Aj12

Posted from TSR Mobile

you must be talking about bill Clinton... He's the one who has had countless confirmed sexual misconduct against several women. And they didn't come out as a ploy against his campaign. They followed him throughout his career. Because he's a serial sexual predator. Domald Trump is simply a womanizer. And that's kind of his business and right. Bill Clinton raped women that's breaking the law. End of fabricated story.
Its an unsubstantiated allegation at the moment. They need some of these other people to come forward i.e the people who it was directed at.

In contrast Trump is damned by his own ego on the tape and he talks about sexual assault, which is in a different league in realms of seriousness.

He should quit whining about rigged elections though. Ig he has credible evidence then it needs presenting to whoever is in charge of elections. At the moment it looks like he's going big time conspiracy theory and preparing to lose.

Shame for them they didnt select Pence as he has the advantage of not being Trump and also not Hilary.
Reply 12
Original post by justinborg11
you must be talking about bill Clinton... He's the one who has had countless confirmed sexual misconduct against several women. And they didn't come out as a ploy against his campaign. They followed him throughout his career. Because he's a serial sexual predator. Domald Trump is simply a womanizer. And that's kind of his business and right. Bill Clinton raped women that's breaking the law. End of fabricated story.

Someone else did something worse or on par so I am innocent of any wrongdoing. See how far this defense gets you in life.
Sounds like a desperate smear to me. As others have said, it's an unsubstantiated allegation with no independent corroboration and more importantly, it just doesn't sound credible. It's not consistent with what we know of Clinton's politics, her personal beliefs and even her well-known caution.

This is not the same as the Trump allegations given there are numerous women accusing him of this and he himself has corroborated that he does this in the Billy Bush tape. Trump admitted he sexually assaults women, and so the accusations against him are not exactly out of character. It's not like anyone was that shocked. "Nooo.. not Trump. He'd never do something like that" said no-one, ever.

@Aj12 @999tigger
Original post by justinborg11
you must be talking about bill Clinton... He's the one who has had countless confirmed sexual misconduct against several women.

Confirmed? When? By who? Certainly not by any court of law. Crazy right-wing radio shows don't count as confirmation.
Original post by AlexanderHam
Confirmed? When? By who? Certainly not by any court of law. Crazy right-wing radio shows don't count as confirmation.

Neither do 8 allegations with no legal action

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jammy Duel

Posted from TSR Mobile

Except you miss the fact that its Trump himself who has smeared his own character.That women actually have come forward. Its up to Trump to disprove them which he has promised to do.
Original post by Jammy Duel

Actually there is a legal action by the woman who was allegedly raped by Trump when she was 13 years old. But what we have with Trump is corroboration from his own mouth; he admitted on tape that he sexually assaults women.

In any case, your comment is whataboutery; it was claimed there was "confirmation" that Bill Clinton had done what these women claimed. I pointed out there was none; are you denying there is no confirmation?
Reply 18
he better sleep with one eye
Hilary has also been dodgy + the acussation is probably true

At least Hillary and Donald know what Aleppo is...
It'd be like the UK having the choice between Nick Griffin or George Galloway

Quick Reply