The Student Room Group

I just booked in for my tattoo!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20

cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute :cube:
Original post by chelseadagg3r
Awesome! That sounds really cool! What do you plan on getting? You'll have to post them when they're done!

Thank you!! I will for definite :smile: I'll show you what I'm hoping to get:

1) Semi-colon on my left wrist - don't know if you guys have heard of this movement but it's in support of people with mental illness and suicidal thoughts, an author could have chosen to end his sentence with a full stop but he chose to carry it on with a semi-colon. (I drew it on with eyeliner to see what it'd look like lol :colondollar:)

2) Wave on the inside of my right wrist - this year I've been through some really crazy stuff so I wanted something to represent strength, and I think waves definitely fit that :smile:

3) Plane behind my right ear - I love travelling so it's a no brainer haha, also one of my best friends lives in Italy and she has the same tattoo so it also symbolises our friendship <3

4) Icelandic runes on the back of my neck - I was looking for ages at symbols but I couldn't find anything that I really liked, then I found some icelandic runes and put my own one together. This is just a rough sketch that I drew out, it's made up of three runes - the one on the left is love, in the middle is strength, and on the right is music :smile:

I want to get lots of little tattoos that mean a lot to me so I think these four will be a good place to start :h:
Reply 23
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute :cube:

Shush :tongue: :penguinhug:
Original post by Airmed
Shush :tongue: :penguinhug:

nope :jumphug: :loveduck:

Spoiler

Original post by Gigi26SMILE
Thank you!! I will for definite :smile: I'll show you what I'm hoping to get:

1) Semi-colon on my left wrist - don't know if you guys have heard of this movement but it's in support of people with mental illness and suicidal thoughts, an author could have chosen to end his sentence with a full stop but he chose to carry it on with a semi-colon. (I drew it on with eyeliner to see what it'd look like lol :colondollar:)

2) Wave on the inside of my right wrist - this year I've been through some really crazy stuff so I wanted something to represent strength, and I think waves definitely fit that :smile:

3) Plane behind my right ear - I love travelling so it's a no brainer haha, also one of my best friends lives in Italy and she has the same tattoo so it also symbolises our friendship <3

4) Icelandic runes on the back of my neck - I was looking for ages at symbols but I couldn't find anything that I really liked, then I found some icelandic runes and put my own one together. This is just a rough sketch that I drew out, it's made up of three runes - the one on the left is love, in the middle is strength, and on the right is music :smile:

I want to get lots of little tattoos that mean a lot to me so I think these four will be a good place to start :h:

Ooh yeah I've heard of it! My mum has one tattooed on the inside of her finger :h: they all sound lovely! I love the ideas :biggrin:
Ooh yeah I've heard of it! My mum has one tattooed on the inside of her finger :h: they all sound lovely! I love the ideas :biggrin:

Thank you so much :smile: omg I love the idea of a tattoo on the inside of my finger, I think that'll be my next one :wink: only thing I'm worried about is the pain to be honest, my pain threshold is really low... but I'm sure it'll be worth it :biggrin:
Thank you so much :smile: omg I love the idea of a tattoo on the inside of my finger, I think that'll be my next one :wink: only thing I'm worried about is the pain to be honest, my pain threshold is really low... but I'm sure it'll be worth it :biggrin:

Haha I'll let you know how my foot goes :laugh: It's supposed to really hurt there and the tops of my feet are quite sensitive to pain as it is so I totally made a great decision there :wink:
Haha I'll let you know how my foot goes :laugh: It's supposed to really hurt there and the tops of my feet are quite sensitive to pain as it is so I totally made a great decision there :wink:

OMG yeah I've heard that the feet are one of the most painful places to get done :s-smilie: best of luck haha definitely let me know how bad it is!!! Just keep thinking that a few hours of pain is going to result in a lifetime of beauty :wink::biggrin:
OMG yeah I've heard that the feet are one of the most painful places to get done :s-smilie: best of luck haha definitely let me know how bad it is!!! Just keep thinking that a few hours of pain is going to result in a lifetime of beauty :wink::biggrin:

Haha will do! You'll probably catch me all over the forums on the day whining about how much my foot hurts :laugh:
Haha will do! You'll probably catch me all over the forums on the day whining about how much my foot hurts :laugh:

Hahaha I look forward to hearing all about it, and seeing pictures!!! :biggrin:
Hahaha I look forward to hearing all about it, and seeing pictures!!! :biggrin:

Same for yours!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Very exciting! Let me know how it goes!

Well, that went more smoothly than I imagined. Booked in for November 23rd. :biggrin:
Original post by sinfonietta
Well, that went more smoothly than I imagined. Booked in for November 23rd. :biggrin:

Great! :eek:
Moved the date forward to the 4th December!!

Quick Reply

Latest