The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

All eggs in this basket (hint of sarcasm )

Thanks though 👍
Reply 281
hi, can anybody help me with the link to the online portal please? I can't seem to find it on the web!
And best of luck to everyone x
Hey guys

I've been following this thread so helpful! Just FYI ive just received my email thank god and ive got an interview! Best of luck everybody xxx
Reply 283
Anyone else got anything yet
Congratulations! What area did you apply for?
Thank you.

Cardiff my first and only choice. Interviews are on from Monday 24th until Friday 4th November spanning the entire days.

Got to start preparing now...
Reply 286
I've got an email too :smile: yay! Good luck to everyone else! X
Also just got the email through guys, I was successful in gaining an interview at Edinburgh, best of luck to everyone !
On a side note the email said there was an attached guidance document explaining how to prepare etc, however I did not actually receive this, did any of you guys ?
Also got an interview :smile:
Were you guys who are receiving the emails now told in the update email you'd hear back on the 17th or the 21st?

Some of us were told we'd hear back by 21st and others 17th, just trying to work out which group's are receiving the emails
Original post by itsmyname
Were you guys who are receiving the emails now told in the update email you'd hear back on the 17th or the 21st?

Some of us were told we'd hear back by 21st and others 17th, just trying to work out which group's are receiving the emails

I was the group expecting a reply on the 17th, just received it 10 minutes or so ago.
Original post by itsmyname

17th
Original post by BeckyRosemary
Hey guys

I've been following this thread so helpful! Just FYI ive just received my email thank god and ive got an interview! Best of luck everybody xxx

Wow this late on. Which location?
Original post by Sk80gse
Wow this late on. Which location?

Just saw! Well done!
Reply 294
Just got a rejection email.
Hi all! Have just found this thread! What an agonising wait it has been! I have just had the email and been lucky enough to get through to the interview stage for Cardiff! The email only provided two dates, 24th and 25th, but when going online .to book a slot it showed a two week period of dates available.. wasnt sure whether picking a later one would be invalid due to the dates given in the emails so opted for day 2...may have just reduced my prep time unnecessarily though!! :/ Good luck to all.. Interview tips greatly appreciated!
Reply 296
Original post by QE5
Just got a rejection email.

Which location
Reply 297
Original post by Adzy11
Which location

Notitngham
Reply 298
Ive had an email saying further delays. Just confused as to whats going on now
Reply 299
Original post by Adzy11