Official imperial college london 2017 applicants

Scroll to see replies

Hey, any mechanical engineering applicants received interviews yet? :smile:
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Original post by sassy01
Hey, any mechanical engineering applicants received interviews yet? :smile:

Nope but I'm applying for mechanical engineering too!
Nice, have/when did you send your application off?

Original post by metrize
Nope but I'm applying for mechanical engineering too!
Original post by sassy01
Nice, have/when did you send your application off?

Sent off 9th, not sure if I will get in
Nor am I, its such a highly competitive course! Where else did you apply?

Original post by metrize
Sent off 9th, not sure if I will get in
Reply 285
Has anyone else got the materials science interview on November the 3rd ?
No . Do you? I sent mine off the 15th of october for materials science and engineering Meng and got the acknowledgement email yesterday
Reply 287
Original post by ertzgrand
No . Do you? I sent mine off the 15th of october for materials science and engineering Meng and got the acknowledgement email yesterday

Yes I got an invitation yesterday for that date, i applied to materials with nuclear emgineering. I sent mine off 5th of October.
Which other universities are you applying to?
Original post by alldaydreaming
Any biochemistry applicants heard anything yet?

When I applied for Biology I didn't hear anything from Imperial for three months (I sent my application off in late October). Obviously Biochemistry might be different and I hope you hear soon, but there's a lot of overlap with the two courses and we share third year modules so I wouldn't get your hopes up for a reply any time soon!

No news is good news though, good luck with your application :h:
Original post by sassy01
Nor am I, its such a highly competitive course! Where else did you apply?

Cambridge Leeds Bristol and Bath, what about you? I'm not sure about imperial because only 20% get an interview and most of the people who get an interview get in but I don't know how they identify if someone is worth an interview from people who have similar grades which scares me
Original post by metrize
Cambridge Leeds Bristol and Bath, what about you? I'm not sure about imperial because only 20% get an interview and most of the people who get an interview get in but I don't know how they identify if someone is worth an interview from people who have similar grades which scares me

On everything else in your app. Like statement and reference.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
Original post by ViralRiver
On everything else in your app. Like statement and reference.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Yeah i guess that's true but I don't have a point of reference of how my statement and references compare to others
Original post by sam125
Yes I got an invitation yesterday for that date, i applied to materials with nuclear emgineering. I sent mine off 5th of October.
Which other universities are you applying to?

I got an offer from Birmingham and an interview with sheffield. Haven't heard from Oxford, Imperial or manchester
Original post by sam125
Has anyone else got the materials science interview on November the 3rd ?

I've got a physics interview that day :smile:
Hey, has anyone received an acknowledgement or interview for Aeronautical Engineering? I submitted my application last week and haven't heard anything
Original post by Firefly13
When I applied for Biology I didn't hear anything from Imperial for three months (I sent my application off in late October). Obviously Biochemistry might be different and I hope you hear soon, but there's a lot of overlap with the two courses and we share third year modules so I wouldn't get your hopes up for a reply any time soon!

No news is good news though, good luck with your application :h:

Thanks for the reassurance! :smile: I'm just super anxious - I keep checking my email for updates from track, the wait is the worst.
Do you mind me asking where else you applied? I'm assuming you got in to Imperial :h:
Reply 296
Original post by ertzgrand
I got an offer from Birmingham and an interview with sheffield. Haven't heard from Oxford, Imperial or manchester

You're applying to the exact same universities as me 😆. I had my manchester interview today and met a few others who are applying exact same as us.
We also all have the sheffield interview and imperial interview on the same day
Reply 297
Original post by h8skoooooool
I've got a physics interview that day :smile:

Wow physics, the topics youll study at uni will bereally interesting.
If i was clever enough i reckon i would have applied for it also.
I have applied to Medical Bioscience as my 5th Option as a medic. Don't know if that's a straight rejection!!
Also haven't got an confirmation email yet but they were slow last year when I applied for medicine too. Just gotta wait I guess.
Original post by swopnil
I have applied to Medical Bioscience as my 5th Option as a medic. Don't know if that's a straight rejection!!
Also haven't got an confirmation email yet but they were slow last year when I applied for medicine too. Just gotta wait I guess.

Could you do that?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending