The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Kylie Jenner is an absolute 10 these days, like fp to her surgeon. I imagine she'll one day go overboard and end up looking ridiculous but right now it's all good

Also can you have surgery to make your hips wider or does that just develop with age and genetics?
Original post by The Wavefunction
Kylie Jenner is an absolute 10 these days, like fp to her surgeon. I imagine she'll one day go overboard and end up looking ridiculous but right now it's all good

Also can you have surgery to make your hips wider or does that just develop with age and genetics?

Thoughts on Queen Rania of Jordan?
Original post by swirly
Thoughts on Queen Rania of Jordan?

Looks like a well aged Natalie Portman
Looks like a well aged Natalie Portman

Like a fine wine :love:
Reply 9604
Kylie and City fans have a lot in common.
Yeah usually they have that fat transfer, sucking fat off their waist and pumping it back into their hips, butt and thighs. Double the effect in terms of creating the figure.
@zKlown @swirly @Rk2k14 thoughts on Dej Loaf?

[video="youtube;NCpP2_C2cNI"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCpP2_C2cNI[/video]

this is lit af.
Original post by Fizzel
Yeah usually they have that fat transfer, sucking fat off their waist and pumping it back into their hips, butt and thighs. Double the effect in terms of creating the figure.

Do you google everything or do you have general knowledge on literally everything?

Original post by trapking

[video="youtube;NCpP2_C2cNI"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCpP2_C2cNI[/video]

this is lit af.

Not lit. Can point you in the direction of something lit.
Original post by swirly
Do you google everything or do you have general knowledge on literally everything?

Not lit. Can point you in the direction of something lit.

Lit?

Reply 9609
Original post by trapking

this is lit af.

[video="youtube;Tl1dc2cEJfs"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tl1dc2cEJfs[/video]
Original post by swirly
Nah I just knew about that.
Arguably the best player in the history of football scored a hattrick tonight.

Heard Messi got one too.
Original post by Fizzel
Nah I just knew about that.

While I have you here, what do you think the whole meaning of life is? In your own opinion.

Recently, I've been thinking that the only reason people don't top themselves is because it's socially frowned upon, and they are too weak to do it, and live with the false imagination that it'll just get it better.
Özil still a fraud
Özil still a fraud

inb4 shawn replies saying he agrees
Original post by ClockEnderAFC
inb4 shawn replies saying he agrees

He's a great player when you're 3-0 up against some Bulgarian post men, but I can't recall him ever doing anything in a game that was remotely important.

If Arsenal were 1-0 down at the Nou Camp with 10 minutes left, would you back him to change the game? Would you ****
Reply 9616
He's a great player when you're 3-0 up against some Bulgarian post men, but I can't recall him ever doing anything in a game that was remotely important.

If Arsenal were 1-0 down at the Nou Camp with 10 minutes left, would you back him to change the game? Would you ****

You don't remember him doing anything in a game that was remotely important..?

Really pal?

wow just lost all respect for you.
So this thread is basically crappy gifs from comedy shows and pictures of vaguely fit women?

My kind of thread.......
Original post by SA-1
You don't remember him doing anything in a game that was remotely important..?

Really pal?

Correct.

I'm sure this is the part where you tell me otherwise, but I doubt it's more than twice (whilst at Arsenal).

Latest