The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by tazza ma razza
what is the pass mark for the numericals? Was getting around consistently getting 80+ on assesment day package i bought now i am getting screwed IRL looooool

70~
Original post by gr8wizard10
70~

safe one B
Original post by gr8wizard10
70~

Is simply passing the priority or is it getting in high 80's/90's?
Original post by Gladiatorsword
Is simply passing the priority or is it getting in high 80's/90's?

Passing

Posted from TSR Mobile
Has anyone progressed beyond the tests for HSBC?
Sorry if this has been asked before, but is anyone else struggling to find the Morgan Stanley and rbc cap markets spring weeks? I can find the MS one on google however when I follow the link it takes me to the application for off-cycle internships
Has anyone applied to BlackRock ?
Original post by gpearson97
Sorry if this has been asked before, but is anyone else struggling to find the Morgan Stanley and rbc cap markets spring weeks? I can find the MS one on google however when I follow the link it takes me to the application for off-cycle internships

MS is either ISG/Tech so go to their portal and apply for the ISG one. RBC won't open until mid-Nov chap

Posted from TSR Mobile
ngl i am kinda confused by the interview stage

is it just the one interview or is numerous? Also, i am kinda bricking it for when they whap out a technical qn lol happened to my mate who got markets at a US BB despite being told by hr and the interviewer it was gonna be a competency interview lol
Original post by gpearson97

http://www.morganstanley.com/people-opportunities/students-graduates/programs/institutional-securities/spring-internship-emea/
Original post by tazza ma razza
ngl i am kinda confused by the interview stage

is it just the one interview or is numerous? Also, i am kinda bricking it for when they whap out a technical qn lol happened to my mate who got markets at a US BB despite being told by hr and the interviewer it was gonna be a competency interview lol

lol surely technical would be easier since you just need to know the answer, whereas for competency you need to actually be competent and have examples of when you displayed a particular skill/quality
Reply 1251
For anyone who has applied to Citi, how long did it take for you receive the online test application? It's been 2 days since I sent off my application and no response from them. I'd be happy if there wasn't a test involved but from what I've read here there is.
Does Bloomberg have a programme for first years?
Hi everybody!

I currently study in Europe, would it be fine if I submit my applications by the end of October or it’s too late? Some people said here it’s fine but I’ve the feeling banks have already started reviewing applications.

Have some banks started interviewing people? I got a first interview from a smaller company. What about you guys?

By the way, thanks Princepieman, you’re doing an amazing job here!
Anyone who's done/is doing SEO in November have any advice when best to apply for the banks they have partnership with that you meet at the First year fast track
Original post by economicss
Does Bloomberg have a programme for first years?

They should, there was one last year

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Bay Ridge
Hi everybody!

I currently study in Europe, would it be fine if I submit my applications by the end of October or it’s too late? Some people said here it’s fine but I’ve the feeling banks have already started reviewing applications.

Have some banks started interviewing people? I got a first interview from a smaller company. What about you guys?

By the way, thanks Princepieman, you’re doing an amazing job here!

Too late would be late November for all the rolling banks, you should be fine for the most part.

Haven't heard of interviews being handed out yet.

Thanks, appreciate the support :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just FYI after talking to someone in HR in HSBC apparently you can't apply to the both their spring week and their first year summer.
Original post by Soekblas
Has anyone applied to BlackRock ?

I did
Does Rothschild do both numerical and verbal tests? Completed the numerical earlier but haven't heard anything about verbal

Latest

Trending

Trending