The Student Room Group

Need an online job!

Hello, I would like to do an online job! ( Such as data entry or T-shirt designing/ logo designing job) How can I apply for an online job? I need to earn money to enter a medical university
Reply 1
Try Fiverr
https://www.fiverr.com/

It's a marketplace for quick jobs. You offer professional services and charge them a fiver for it, they send you the money and you complete the work! It's mainly for quick money though so don't expect to make this your main source of income. I used this to buy some designs for myself, it's trustworthy.
Reply 2
hkn
OP
Original post by UWS
Try Fiverr
https://www.fiverr.com/

It's a marketplace for quick jobs. You offer professional services and charge them a fiver for it, they send you the money and you complete the work! It's mainly for quick money though so don't expect to make this your main source of income. I used this to buy some designs for myself, it's trustworthy.

Thank you for the information provided! Can you explain more about how it is working? I already signed up and made an account!
Reply 3
Original post by hkn
Thank you for the information provided! Can you explain more about how it is working? I already signed up and made an account!

You can post adverts (called gigs) saying that you can design a logo for £5. It's like ebay, so you need to show pictures of some of the designs you have done so more people will go to you. People will send you messages asking if you can create a logo for them (they will give you details about what they want), you agree and then they purchase the service from you. You'll get an email saying that they bought a service and you'll need to complete the design within the time frame (it's usually a few days). You then send them the design either as a jpg file or the raw photoshop file (which you can charge extra for) and then when they're happy, you're happy too :biggrin:

Click here for an example.

You can also add a premium service for even better and more creative designs but it's down to you. I don't know how to post adverts I'm afraid, i've only used it as a seller so you'll need to read the help section.
Reply 4
hkn
OP
Original post by UWS
You can post adverts (called gigs) saying that you can design a logo for £5. It's like ebay, so you need to show pictures of some of the designs you have done so more people will go to you. People will send you messages asking if you can create a logo for them (they will give you details about what they want), you agree and then they purchase the service from you. You'll get an email saying that they bought a service and you'll need to complete the design within the time frame (it's usually a few days). You then send them the design either as a jpg file or the raw photoshop file (which you can charge extra for) and then when they're happy, you're happy too :biggrin:

Click here for an example.

You can also add a premium service for even better and more creative designs but it's down to you. I don't know how to post adverts I'm afraid, i've only used it as a seller so you'll need to read the help section.

Thank You for the help :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending