The Student Room Group

Dundee Medicine 2017 Entry

Scroll to see replies

I'm assuming that maybe Dundee doesn't send confirmation emails, they're the only choice that hasn't sent me one
Original post by hopeforunderdog
I'm assuming that maybe Dundee doesn't send confirmation emails, they're the only choice that hasn't sent me one

have you received one from Glasgow - if you've applied there
Original post by Nuba123

nah I applied to Aberdeen, St Andrews and Edinburgh (and Dundee)
nah I applied to Aberdeen, St Andrews and Edinburgh (and Dundee)

cool cool
Reply 24
Original post by Nuba123

I've not received one from Glasgow either

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 25
That's odd, Dundee sent me a conformation email :s-smilie:

I got a confirmation email from them and all my choices a fortnight ago? Just to be clear including Dundee...?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jeff458(#17)
I got a confirmation email from them and all my choices a fortnight ago? Just to be clear including Dundee...?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Any offers yet ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by RossB1702
Any offers yet ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nah, they should come earliest at December and that will just be for interview.

Wbu Ross?
Original post by MF12345
That's odd, Dundee sent me a conformation email :s-smilie:

Aw really, how long after you sent your UCAS did they send it?
Reply 30
IMG_2375.PNG
Aw really, how long after you sent your UCAS did they send it?

I remember paying for my application on the 7th and my school sending it away on the 8th, this is the email I received on the 10th for anyone who's interested at all. I wouldn't worry though especially if other schools have emailed back!
Original post by MF12345
IMG_2375.PNG

I remember paying for my application on the 7th and my school sending it away on the 8th, this is the email I received on the 10th for anyone who's interested at all. I wouldn't worry though especially if other schools have emailed back!

Yeah it's probably nothing to worry about, thank you!
[QUOTE="Jeff458(#17);68077432"]Nah, they should come earliest at December and that will just be for interview.

Wbu Ross?[/QUOTE

A haven't sent my application out yet.
I applied on the 14th but haven't got a confirmation email. Is it bad?
Reply 34
Original post by Potatoo

Nah, I applied on the 13th and haven't heard anything. I'll give it to the end of the week, then might call

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by esoryma
Nah, I applied on the 13th and haven't heard anything. I'll give it to the end of the week, then might call

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by Potatoo

Sent mine off on the 12th, still haven't heard anything. I wouldn't worry about it, but if they haven't sent one by the end of this week, I may call up or email
Reply 36
Hiya, Dundee student here (but not a med one). :h:

Dundee do send out confirmation of application emails. Check your clutter/spam. They have a habit of going in there. But when you receive the log in stuff for EVISION and Dundee email, check them regularly for updates. :yep:
Original post by esoryma

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by Gogregg
Sent mine off on the 12th, still haven't heard anything. I wouldn't worry about it, but if they haven't sent one by the end of this week, I may call up or email

Heard anything yet?
Original post by Potatoo
Heard anything yet?

Not yet :h:
Original post by Gogregg
Not yet :h:

Am so worried specially after I have been asked to fill fee questionnaire for Edinburgh and aberdeen.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending