The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 4220
Reply 4221
V. persie starting too
Original post by Soyeb
Yeah but come on anyone would have Ozil over Park anyday.

@Kenan and Kel @Rk2k14 tell him man :colonhash:

Was reading reports Pogba wont play today but good to see him play. Still no Mikhi. Hope that means he plays Chelsea
Reply 4224
Original post by Soyeb
Was reading reports Pogba wont play today but good to see him play. Still no Mikhi. Hope that means he plays Chelsea

Is it wise to introduce him to such a big game?
Original post by xKay
Is it wise to introduce him to such a big game?

Not even on the bench for tonight. So i am guessing he will play a part on Sunday or against City which wouldn'tbe Ideal considering what happened last time he played
LvG 2.0

:yawn:
hahahahaha that pogba penalty :rofl:
lol just gifting pens.
Original post by trapking
hahahahaha that pogba penalty :rofl:

Doesn't Rooney take pens?
Original post by Lúcio
Doesn't Rooney take pens?

well Pogba took charge and he didn't contest :ahee:

Also we are failing to break them down and create in the final third. Not a good perfomance.
Screamer from Pogba.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I hop on to the stream, catch the third goal, hop on to the thread and see 'not a good performance' - really?
SHEEEESH That dance is LIT!

Gotta learn that one :lol:

#POGBOOOOM
Meet Trapking

TrapKing hated Pogba and everything he stands for a week ago, now you'd think it's his favourite player

Don't be like Trapking
Original post by Dirtybit
Meet Trapking

TrapKing hated Pogba and everything he stands for a week ago, now you'd think it's his favourite player

Don't be like Trapking

smfh so I can't celebrate a goal when my team scores? You absolute idiot.
Original post by trapking
smfh so I can't celebrate a goal when my team scores? You absolute idiot.

"SHEEEESH That dance is LIT!

Gotta learn that one"

Like you had to add that, especially after calling him a dance merchant lmao gtfo first licking pep's ass now pogba's
Original post by Dirtybit
"SHEEEESH That dance is LIT!

Gotta learn that one"

Like you had to add that, especially after calling him a dance merchant lmao gtfo first licking pep's ass now pogba's

Literally the dumbest thing you've said. What has liking a players celebration have to do with his skill of playing?

I did not say "Pogba is so good now omg" my opinion of him as a player remains exactly the same but that doesn't mean I don't like him as a person and it ALSO doesnt mean when he scores i won't celebrate. **** outta here with your retarded logic.
When Lingard finishes like that it makes me think he'll end up being such a useful player. Guy just needs a decent goal output.
Next week TK will be calling Pogba world class IMO

Latest