The Student Room Group

Does ANYONE else do Eduqas A-Level Biology?

Hi,

There seems to be so many doing Biology under AQA, Edexcel and OCR and so many online revision resources for them, but hardly any for Eduqas Biology?

Does anyone else do Eduqas Biology? Are you able recommend any revision resources specific to this exam board? How do you use these resources to revise, i.e. what's you specific revision method using these resources? (I am A1).

Thank you so much! :smile: x
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

Just quoting in Danny Dorito so she can move the thread if needed :wizard:

Spoiler

Hi, I am!! our school provides us with their textbooks and we use them (we pay for them so they are ours). they are super helpful and much, much better in explaining things.
Reply 3
I DO EDUQAS!!! :smile:

I swear there are literally 2 schools in the universe that do Eduqas- it's so random! (but I do like the course lots)
I use revision guides and the textbook we have, as well as teachers' resources from my school. BUT did you know, the course content is exactly the same as WJEC, and so WJEC stuff on physics&maths tutor, past papers on their website etc are all really good for Eduqas. There are a couple of revision guides on Amazon; unfortunately no trusty CGP (maybe one day...) but some are good and explain things briefly but well.
Original post by hello654321
Hi, I am!! our school provides us with their textbooks and we use them (we pay for them so they are ours). they are super helpful and much, much better in explaining things.

Hi!

I'm so sorry for the late reply, for some reason your message didn't show up.

Anyway, what text book do you use? Is it the one by Marianne Izen? Our college also provide us with a textbook (they give it to us for a year) - which is by Marianne.

Thank you for your reply☺️

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by morgan.
I DO EDUQAS!!! :smile:

I swear there are literally 2 schools in the universe that do Eduqas- it's so random! (but I do like the course lots)
I use revision guides and the textbook we have, as well as teachers' resources from my school. BUT did you know, the course content is exactly the same as WJEC, and so WJEC stuff on physics&maths tutor, past papers on their website etc are all really good for Eduqas. There are a couple of revision guides on Amazon; unfortunately no trusty CGP (maybe one day...) but some are good and explain things briefly but well.

Hi!

I know! I also like the course but it's just annoying how little resources there are in comparison to other exam boards.

Which text books and revision guides do you use? Do you have any recommendations? We were provided with a book by Marianne Izen and that's it. I do have A Level AQQ CGP (because my college library were giving them away for free and I thought I might as well take one😂)

No I didn't know about the similarity between WJEC and Eduqas (I did know WJEC owns Eduqas, but nothing about the helpfulness of their past papers...)
I will definitely look into that.

Sorry about the late reply!
Thank you for getting back to me☺️

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Clueless<3
Hi!

I'm so sorry for the late reply, for some reason your message didn't show up.

Anyway, what text book do you use? Is it the one by Marianne Izen? Our college also provide us with a textbook (they give it to us for a year) - which is by Marianne.

Thank you for your reply☺️

Posted from TSR Mobile

yes it is hers :smile:
Original post by hello654321
yes it is hers :smile:

Thank you☺️

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
How are you preparing for the Unit one on Monday... im genuinely so worried!

Quick Reply

Latest