The Student Room Group

Tyson Gay

Tyson Gay (US sprinter) sadly lost his daughter, Trinity Gay last night who was caught in the crossfire between 2 vehicles.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-37672758

Something no parent should have to go through.
(edited 7 years ago)
Something yet to be answered is why a 15 year old is out at 4am.
ohhhh, I misunderstood the title.
I mean, I thought mike tyson's lisp was a bit suspect but nothing too noticeable
Reply 3
Original post by Willy Pete
Something yet to be answered is why a 15 year old is out at 4am.

Trinity was an athlete. It is the norm for athletes to be out training in early hours.
Original post by dmy15
Trinity was an athlete. It is the norm for athletes to be out training in early hours.

Training in a car park?
Reply 5
Training in a car park?

Most likely would've been jogging/walking back from training. And even if not, are you victim blaming?
Black lives matter will be all over this poor girls death, demanding ...oh no......wait....scrub that.
Original post by caravaggio2
Black lives matter will be all over this poor girls death, demanding ...oh no......wait....scrub that.

What's you point? was it racially motivated?
have they issued a statement?
Original post by Rk2k14
Tyson Gay (US sprinter) sadly lost his daughter, Trinity Gay last night who was caught in the crossfire between 2 vehicles.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-37672758

Something no parent should have to go through.

Completely agree, shocking to lose a child. Out at 4am even in a restuarant sounds pretty later for a 15 year old.
Original post by dmy15
Most likely would've been jogging/walking back from training. And even if not, are you victim blaming?

Lol. Am I victim blaming? What sort of a response is that?

Questioning why someone is there isn't victim blaming. It is gaining the facts. There is more to this than meets the eye.
Reply 10
Lol. Am I victim blaming? What sort of a response is that?

Questioning why someone is there isn't victim blaming. It is gaining the facts. There is more to this than meets the eye.

I asked you that question because you didn't seem to show any sympathy :/ Regardless of what time she was outside, she didn't deserve to be killed.
Original post by dmy15
I asked you that question because you didn't seem to show any sympathy :/ Regardless of what time she was outside, she didn't deserve to be killed.

Does anyone answer yes to that line of questioning?

I don't show sympathy because as you correctly indentified I believe there is more to this than what we are being told.
Reply 12
Does anyone answer yes to that line of questioning?

I don't show sympathy because as you correctly indentified I believe there is more to this than what we are being told.

Ok.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending