The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by AbdulAli2
nice 1 I've just been banned for no apparent reason!

Lol, why.
Also don't mention you were banned, they will ban this one too
Original post by Al-farhan
Lol, why.Also don't mention you were banned, they will ban this one too
well somebody didn't like my previous post me thinks

apparently 'IdeasForLife' has reported me for 'duping'
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 4503
Original post by Tawheed
Spot on.

Ron Paul is a much lesser evil than the candidates we have on offer.

Check out his views on the Middle East.

Yeah he seems better than the rest by miles.
Reply 4504

Wa'alaykum Assalaam x
Nice message. Jzk.
Reply 4505
deleted

Lool. So now I do know who you are. Btw as for your previous post. Although he may not have been entirely a good person for Libya. (Allahu Alam), I was against the whole way he got assasinated and claim of west to help the Libyans. But in fact the reason behind them getting rid of him was for something else. Something to do with him changing the currency to dinar gold which was not good news for the west's dollars.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by h333
Lool. So now I do know who you are. Btw for your previous yeah maybe he was not entirely a good person. Allahu Alam. But I was against the whole way he got assasinated and claim of west to help the Libyans. But in fact the reason behind them getting rid of him was for something else. Something to do with him changing the currency to dinar gold which was not good news for the west's dollars.
what do you mean?
Original post by h333
Wa'alaykum Assalaam x
Nice message. Jzk.

BarakAllahu feeki. You ok?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4508
what do you mean?

Never mind...it is fine :smile:

Original post by HAnwar
BarakAllahu feeki. You ok?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes I am fine Alhamdulillah x you? And what you up to now?
Original post by h333
Never mind...it is fine :smile:

Yes I am fine Alhamdulillah x you? And what you up to now?

Good. Yeah Alhamdulilah just bit tired.
Just watching TV with my niece lol. You?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4510
Original post by HAnwar
Good. Yeah Alhamdulilah just bit tired.
Just watching TV with my niece lol. You?

Posted from TSR Mobile

How sweet :h:
Yeah was watching news lol with dad...I literally don't watch anything else on TV nowadays 😐 just news when dad comes. But now I came to my room as I just want to be alone 😌
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by h333
How sweet :h:
Yeah was watching news lol with dad...I literally don't watch anything else on TV nowadays 😐 just news when dad comes. But now I came to my room as I just want to be alone 😌

Watching news is boring lol
Same haven't watched TV in weeks. Was gonna watch my favourite drama but she took the remote :colonhash:
Could do with some alone time too but everyone is here.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by h333
Why can't someone like Ron Paul (if I got his name right) be the president :frown: Idk much about him but he seems good.

Original post by Tawheed
Spot on.

Ron Paul is a much lesser evil than the candidates we have on offer.

Check out his views on the Middle East.

Surely you don't mean this guy? :tongue:

[video="youtube;yva0VSN1_T4"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yva0VSN1_T4[/video]

'That's what freedom is all about - taking your own risk.'

Original post by AbdulALI
I'm no conspiracy theorist but the 'political establishment' wouldn't allow it, and all they have to do is not give the candidate media coverage/air time for him to reach out to the ballot.

In most cases, the calibre of supposedly 'anti-establishment' candidates (e.g. Trump, Jill Stein, Gary Johnson - all of them running as anti-interventionists, by the way) is what stops them being elected, not some grand conspiracy.

(The two-party system is another matter altogether.)
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 4513
Original post by HAnwar
Watching news is boring lol
Same haven't watched TV in weeks. Was gonna watch my favourite drama but she took the remote :colonhash:
Could do with some alone time too but everyone is here.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well not boring when watching it with dad 😂 nah but honestly I don't mind news. It is just the news from back home that annoys me a bit because they have the same news on like 3 times a day but with different languages haha like one in pashto, one in dari/farsi and then English...with American accent hahah. And then some other dialects here and there 😅🙄 so I don't watch that.

Is that the Pakistani drama lol?
Original post by h333
Well not boring when watching it with dad 😂 nah but honestly I don't mind news. It is just the news from back home that annoys me a bit because they have the same news on like 3 times a day but with different languages haha like one in pashto, one in dari/farsi and then English...with American accent hahah. And then some other dialects here and there 😅🙄 so I don't watch that.

Is that the Pakistani drama lol?

Aw ok :smile:
Loool I see.
Yep :P

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Hydeman

Just so i can keep my word to Boondoc saint, [i am only replying to clarify something very important], i agree with a number of ron pauls view in terms of foreign policy. However, i do not agree with a total decentralisation of government that he proposes in terms of domestic issues.
Reply 4516
Original post by Hydeman

[video="youtube;yva0VSN1_T4"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yva0VSN1_T4[/video]

In most cases, the calibre of supposedly 'anti-establishment' candidates (e.g. Trump, Jill Stein, Gary Johnson - all of them running as anti-interventionists, by the way) is what stops them being elected, not some grand conspiracy.

(The two-party system is another matter altogether.)

He is not even in the elections so no point. Who do you support Clinton or Trump?
Reply 4517
Original post by HAnwar
Aw ok :smile:
Loool I see.
Yep :P

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yep :h:
Lol but what are you watching?
Reply 4518
2:21 O mankind! Worship your Lord (Allah), Who created you and those who were before you so that you may acquire Taqwa.

2:22 Who has made the earth a resting place for you, and the sky as a canopy, and sent down water (rain) from the sky and brought forth therewith fruits as a provision for you. Then do not set up rivals unto Allah (in worship) while you know (that He alone has the right to be worshipped).
Original post by h333
Yep :h:
Lol but what are you watching?

What now?

Posted from TSR Mobile