The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

TSR keeps thinking I'm a robot on my laptop. :cry:
Original post by Airmed
ZOMG :gah: Those bedsheets are fab.

They are from Asda! :eek: didn't think it was possible for Asda to sell anything that amazing :colondollar:
Original post by Carpe Diem Jay
So much I need do but so little motivation. Need a good kick up my arse tbh

*kicks* :colone:

Original post by ||TheUnknown||
TSR keeps thinking I'm a robot on my laptop. :cry:

:console:
You're much much more than that :cube:

Original post by chelseadagg3r
:afraid:

:sneakydevil:
Original post by Spock's Socks
Feeling a bit better after the last few days. I had a bad few days with my health and haven't really been on TSR since Sunday :colondollar: not that y'all noticed :tongue: but today was good. I watched the sunset and my mum bought me some awesome bedsheets today :colondollar: :laugh:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Omg you have the awesomest stuff I swear
Original post by tamil fever
I am moody again...
how are you @The Joker ~ and @Ayaz789 and @animeamanda1412?

Ayaz is good:tongue: how are you & whats your name?:tongue:
Original post by Spock's Socks
Feeling a bit better after the last few days. I had a bad few days with my health and haven't really been on TSR since Sunday :colondollar: not that y'all noticed :tongue: but today was good. I watched the sunset and my mum bought me some awesome bedsheets today :colondollar: :laugh:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Saw them on the Asda website and I was so tempted :laugh: Glad you're feeling better. I noticed! I just wasn't sure if you'd want me hounding you :tongue: Good to have you back! :hugs:
A bit irritated: Was playing battlefield 1 online and kept getting killed by some loser in a tank.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Didn't get council tax exemption stuff in on time, summoned to court. Gg Coventry. Dunno what happens now, but gr8 banter. C*nts.
Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
Didn't get council tax exemption stuff in on time, summoned to court. Gg Coventry. Dunno what happens now, but gr8 banter. C*nts.

Omg
I wish you all the best Goater boater
:jumphug:
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
Omg
I wish you all the best Goater boater
:jumphug:

It's boll*cks. Probably get exemption in ASAP, if nothing comes of it then I guess we have to pay (like £260 each..)
Feeling great :party:

Just finished writing my first post on my new blog :h:

Spoiler

I currently really need the toilet but I don't want to have to go through the hassle of packing away all my valuable stuff so Im staying put for now...
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
*kicks* :colone:

:console:
You're much much more than that :cube:

:sneakydevil:

Omg you have the awesomest stuff I swear

Google disagrees. Cleared my cookies and cache and all but still recognised as a bot. :sigh: At first I thought it was just TSR but its other sites too. :cry2:
impressivee
My eyes hurt soo much:redface: pink eyes (conjunctivitis)
It looks as if i have been crying/done weed :lol:
It's boll*cks. Probably get exemption in ASAP, if nothing comes of it then I guess we have to pay (like £260 each..)

:/ Do it - just do it :wink:

Original post by ||TheUnknown||
Google disagrees. Cleared my cookies and cache and all but still recognised as a bot. :sigh: At first I thought it was just TSR but its other sites too. :cry2:

:erm: wtf :console:

On the plus side you might make the newspaper.

" Warwick student summoned to court over council tax"
Been a vegetarian for a whole month today omg
That moment where you sleep the longest you have for like way over a month and you wake up feeling worse and more tired than when you barely slept :colonhash:
Finally going to get the acne meds I need
:woo:
****ing creep at university keeps ****ing staring at me and sitting for near me in every ****ing lecture and lab. ****ing ugly loser.

Latest