The Student Room Group

He seems to be doing all the work when we have sex

So me and my boyfriend have a great relationship and generally have pretty good sex. We both enjoy the sex and have tried quite a few different positions. The problem is I feel like he's the one doing all the work. I try to do what I can, like touch him and grab his bum but he's the one doing the actual doing. We've tried cowgirl a few times but he still ends up doing half of the work because he says me just doing my thing doesn't do anything for him. I know that this is kind of just how sex works, but is there anything I can do to make it less work for him? I just sometimes feel like all I do is lie there while he's really doing for it, so I was wondering if anyine has any suggestions about what I should be doing, especially when I'm on the bottom?
Reverse cowgirl. Ride that thing.

More oral? Do more foreplay? Dragging your nails across him. Strip for him? Twerk. Lick him. Suck his earlobes and bite his nipples. Comeon there's lots you can do at the other times when he's not pounding you...

How about 69ing?
Ask him what he likes. Some people prefer to be in a more active role.*
lol why on earth are you complaining, let him do all the work! just lay back and it enjoy it :surprise:
Reply 4
Original post by beautifulbigmacs

This, this this. It's called being dominating.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous
So me and my boyfriend have a great relationship and generally have pretty good sex. We both enjoy the sex and have tried quite a few different positions. The problem is I feel like he's the one doing all the work. I try to do what I can, like touch him and grab his bum but he's the one doing the actual doing. We've tried cowgirl a few times but he still ends up doing half of the work because he says me just doing my thing doesn't do anything for him. I know that this is kind of just how sex works, but is there anything I can do to make it less work for him? I just sometimes feel like all I do is lie there while he's really doing for it, so I was wondering if anyine has any suggestions about what I should be doing, especially when I'm on the bottom?

Original post by WasScott.
Dirty talk.

Slip your finger in his anus.

Original post by TorpidPhil
Reverse cowgirl. Ride that thing.

More oral? Do more foreplay? Dragging your nails across him. Strip for him? Twerk. Lick him. Suck his earlobes and bite his nipples. Comeon there's lots you can do at the other times when he's not pounding you...

How about 69ing?

Original post by beautifulbigmacs

So you're saying you're basically a sack of spuds?

Like someone here said, what us the problem?.
Just let him do it.

I don't think there is a guy in the world who will complain about "having to do to much work at sex" lol.
Original post by VinnieVentura
Just let him do it.

I don't think there is a guy in the world who will complain about "having to do to much work at sex" lol.

You mean if someone just lies there like a dead fish?

'Cause I can tell you that I don't think that's a very attractive quality in someone I'm with. :wink:
what gender are you both

Hello
L
Maybe spank him or try pegging 🙄
Make it so you can't do anything at all... i.e. blindfold and handcuffs
Tease him for a bit before the sex actually happens?
Original post by VinnieVentura
Just let him do it.

wait a few years till youre older. When it stops being "im getting my end away who cares what its in" and goes to "sex is great, now how can my partner help me enjoy it more"

Frankly i find a woman who wont do anything but lie there boring. But ive been ding it longer and my partner enjoys being active and reciprocating
Original post by Ella-keturah
Maybe spank him or try pegging 🙄

(edited 7 years ago)
Loooooooooooooooooooooooool
Squeal like a pig.
Original post by Greg Jackson

Some guys like it.
Reply 19
he will get tired of you just laying there you will need to think of something to do such as rub on him touch on him when you are on top of him get y'all give him some oral strip for him to talk to him ask him how he likes it there's so much to do while you're having sex there is you can move on the bottom you can move on the top he doesn't have to do all the work just because he's on top

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending