The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 4540
Original post by Warrior Gene
You did what you could, may ALLAH help the poor and the needy.

Ameen.
Salam, don't forget to read surah Kahf!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by HAnwar

Posted from TSR Mobile

And Sa'at Al Istijabah
You did what you could, may ALLAH help the poor and the needy.

Ameen
Original post by HAnwar

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wa'alaykumasalaam
Yes exactly, I see so many kids from pakistan and afghanistan selling chai, sweets and polishing shoes etc. This one time I met a very young like literally babies probably 4 years old brother and sister, the little one (sister) came to me to sell sweets, she was mashALLAH so cute truly a baby princess. I was shocked by how young they were, she even refused to take money without giving me sweets in return. Trust me they were so young and innocent that I was finding it really hard to leave them alone, my heart was broken, though they seem very happy, but I knew how difficult it would be for them and their parents.

Yh it's quite sad. Theres just so many of them.
Reply 4545
Original post by HAnwar

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wa'alaykum Assalaam x JZK.

Original post by Zamestaneh
And Sa'at Al Istijabah

JZK.
Reply 4546
Jummah mubarak everyone! :smile:
🌟One of the Sunnah that should be revived is mentioning the Salawat upon the Messenger (ﷺ) on Fridays.

The Messenger of Allāh said:

🍃“Send prayers upon me abundantly on the day of Jumu’ah (Friday) & on the night of Jumu’ah (Thursday night for he who sends prayer upon me one time, Allāh sends prayer upon him 10 times.”
🔹 [صحيح الجامع ١٢٠٩]

Sending blessings upon the Prophet (ﷺ) is one of the greatest acts of worship encouraged in Islâm, and it is one of the most beneficial supplications for a person in this world and the Hereafter, and it is one of the requirements of loving, and respecting the Prophet (ﷺ) and giving him his rights.

🌾Aus bin Aus رضي الله عنه reported: The Messenger of Allâh (ﷺ) said: “Among the best of your days is Friday; so supplicate Allâh more often for me in it, for your supplications will be displayed to me.” He was asked: “O Messenger of Allaah! How will our blessings be displayed to you when your decayed body will have mixed with the earth?” He (ﷺ) replied, “Allâh has prohibited the earth from consuming the bodies of the Prophets.”
🔹 (Abu Dawood, Saheeh Al-Albani)

♦HOW Do WE SEND SALAWAT ON THE PROPHET (ﷺ) ❓❓

🌾Abu Muhammad Ka’b bin Ujrah (رضي الله عنه) reported: The Prophet (ﷺ) came to us and we asked him, “O Messenger of Allâh, we already know how to greet you (i.e., say As-salamu alaykum), but how should we supplicate for you?” He said, “Say:

اللّهُـمَّ صَلِّ عَلـى مُحمَّـد، وَعَلـى آلِ مُحمَّد، كَمـا صَلَّيـتَ عَلـىإبْراهـيمَ وَعَلـى آلِ إبْراهـيم، إِنَّكَ حَمـيدٌ مَجـيد ، اللّهُـمَّ بارِكْ عَلـى مُحمَّـد، وَعَلـى آلِ مُحمَّـد، كَمـا بارِكْتَ عَلـىإبْراهـيمَ وَعَلـى آلِ إبْراهيم، إِنَّكَ حَمـيدٌ مَجـيد

`Allahumma salli `ala Muhammadin, wa `ala aali Muhammadin, kama sallaita `ala Ibraahima wa 'ala aali Ibrahima, innaka Hamidum Majid. Allahumma barik `ala Muhammadin, wa `ala aali Muhammadin, kama baarakta `ala Ibrahim was 'ala aali Ibrahima, innaka Hamidum Majid.'

[O Allâh, exalt the mention of Muhammad and the family of Muhammad as you exalted the family of Ibrahim. You are Praised and Glorious. O Allaah, bless Muhammad and the family of Muhammad as You blessed the family of Ibrahim. You are Praised and Glorious.]”’
🔹 (Al-Bukhari & Muslim)

🌾Abu Humaid As-Sa’idi (رضي الله عنه) reported: The Companions of the Messenger of Allâh said: “O Messenger of Allâh! How should we supplicate for you?” He (ﷺ) replied, “Say:

اللّهُـمَّ صَلِّ عَلـى مُحمَّـدٍ وَعَلـى أَزْواجِـهِ وَذُرِّيَّـتِه، كَمـا صَلَّيْـتَ عَلـى آلِ إبْراهـيم. وَبارِكْ عَلـى مُحمَّـدٍ وَعَلـى أَزْواجِـهِ وَذُرِّيَّـتِه، كَمـا بارِكْتَ عَلـى آلِ إبْراهـيم إِنَّكَ حَمـيدٌ مَجـيد

Allaahumma salli `ala Muhammadin wa `ala azwajihi wa dhurriyyatihi, kama sallaita `ala Ibrahima; wa barik `ala Muhammadin wa `ala azwajihi wa dhurriyyatihi, kama barakta `ala Ibrahima, innaka Hamidum-Majid.

[O Allâh, exalt the mention of Muhammad and his wives and offspring as You exalted the mention of the family of Ibrahim, and bless Muhammad and the wives and the offspring of Muhammad as you blessed the family of Ibrahim. You are the Praised, the Glorious'].”
🔹 (Al-Bukhari & Muslim)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Two incidents of women having their hijabs pulled off in public busy streets in London have been recorded in just three days. Stay safe
Original post by BigTraderBoi
Two incidents of women having their hijabs pulled off in public busy streets in London have been recorded in just three days. Stay safe

What the heck. Someone does that to me they're getting punched straight. No mercy.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Salaam btw

Really angry and annoyed atm

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Leukocyte
Salaam btw

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wa'alaykumasalaam.

Why? Whats wrong?
Original post by IdeasForLife
Wa'alaykumasalaam.

Why? Whats wrong?

I got agressive with some wasteman who thought it was ok to follow me from the train station to bus stop. And then even when I gave a blunt answer to his question and said ask some brother. He still thinks it's ok to follow with his other lost friend.

I've literally feel embarrassed and just all this anger. Like what the hell I'm not the sort to take sh*t.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4554
Salaam btw

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wa'alaykum Assalaam x
Sis it was not your fault so don't worry. He should be ashamed of himself :angry:
I got agressive with some wasteman who thought it was ok to follow me from the train station to bus stop. And then even when I gave a blunt answer to his question and said ask some brother. He still thinks it's ok to follow with his other lost friend.

I've literally feel embarrassed and just all this anger. Like what the hell I'm not the sort to take sh*t.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm sorry that happened to you. These guys are just idiots. Ignore them, they're not worth your anger. if you feel unsafe then tell someone at a shop on the way etc...

Are you safe at home now?
Original post by h333
Wa'alaykum Assalaam x
Sis it was not your fault so don't worry. He should be ashamed of himself :angry:

I did tell him that and said have some haya but no he thought it's ok, lets carry on.

I'm sorry that happened to you. These guys are just idiots. Ignore them, they're not worth your anger. if you feel unsafe then tell someone at a shop on the way etc...

Are you safe at home now?

I've just reached my house. I just felt really embarrassed bc this happened in town and I pushed him bc that's how hectic it got. Can't talk to a guy more than a minute especially in my situation. I just can't be soft. Wth. I'm not going to like uni after this.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4557
I did tell him that and said have some haya but no he thought it's ok, lets carry on.

I've just reached my house. I just felt really embarrassed bc this happened in town and I pushed him bc that's how hectic it got. Can't talk to a guy more than a minute especially in my situation. I just can't be soft. Wth. I'm not going to like uni after this.

Posted from TSR Mobile

He is showing off, trust me. But I am surprised I didn't expect this because he is a Muslim :colonhash: what the hell was his friends doing???

Posted from TSR Mobile

What a creep. If he does this again, report him for harassment or tell your brother/dad at least.

Just go relax now and take your mind off it. Ik easier said than done.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 4559
What a creep. If he does this again, report him for harassment or tell your brother/dad at least.

@Leukocyte he is right, next time he does anything again, threaten him by saying you will get your dad and bro involved....he will come to his senses if he fears Allah even a bit and has any hayaa left in him. If he still doesn not then threaten him with the police...I would have fixed him there and then beghairat.
(edited 7 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending