The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

@h333
Salams, hope you're okay. Just want to let you know that I'm feeling much better than yesterday and the day before that. I tried that garlic and honey drink that you had said to me and after drinking that it made my throat a lot more better. Jazakullah for your help. :smile:
Reply 4561
Original post by ak143244
@h333
Salams, hope you're okay. Just want to let you know that I'm feeling much better than yesterday and the day before that. I tried that garlic and honey drink that you had said to me and after drinking that it made my throat a lot more better. Jazakullah for your help. :smile:

Wa'alaykum Assalaam. Alhamdulillah, jzk. You mean ginger lol. I am so happy to know :yep: may Allah make everything easy for you and solve any problems you're having. Ameen. BarakAllahu Feek :smile:
Original post by h333
Wa'alaykum Assalaam. Alhamdulillah, jzk. You mean ginger lol. I am so happy to know :yep: may Allah make everything easy for you and solve any problems you're having. Ameen. BarakAllahu Feek :smile:

Ameen, Yeah sorry - ginger. :smile:
Original post by BigTraderBoi
Two incidents of women having their hijabs pulled off in public busy streets in London have been recorded in just three days. Stay safe

Thanks a lot :smile:

Original post by Leukocyte
I got agressive with some wasteman who thought it was ok to follow me from the train station to bus stop. And then even when I gave a blunt answer to his question and said ask some brother. He still thinks it's ok to follow with his other lost friend.

I've literally feel embarrassed and just all this anger. Like what the hell I'm not the sort to take sh*t.

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's so weird cos last night I had a dream something similar happened to me.
Anyways I've advised you on WhatsApp. Just get rude to them and threaten to tell the police, seriously they'll back off then.
Hope you're ok now <3

Posted from TSR Mobile
I got agressive with some wasteman who thought it was ok to follow me from the train station to bus stop. And then even when I gave a blunt answer to his question and said ask some brother. He still thinks it's ok to follow with his other lost friend.

I've literally feel embarrassed and just all this anger. Like what the hell I'm not the sort to take sh*t.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey...he got enough satisfaction from following you...dnt give him more by wasting your energy through anger. Alhamdulilah its over now so try and keep your mind off it...and you're not the one to feel embarassed you did nothing wrong. This man should feel embarassed for what they put you through...
May Allah make things easy for you xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 4565
Original post by HAnwar
Thanks a lot :smile:

That's so weird cos last night I had a dream something similar happened to me.
Anyways I've advised you on WhatsApp. Just get rude to them and threaten to tell the police, seriously they'll back off then.
Hope you're ok now <3

Posted from TSR Mobile

She was so angry...insha'Allah she calms down because that guy is not worth it. These situations are embarrassing for a girl.

Hope you are ok too x weird how we all are experiencing similar things :redface:
Someone from my Quran school just passed away due a sudden attack...pls keep her family in your duas. We're all devastated.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4567
Original post by beautifulxxx
Someone from my Quran school just passed away due a sudden attack...pls keep her family in your duas. We're all devastated.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raj'un.
May Allah grant her Jannah and grant her family and close ones sabr. Ameen.

Dw sis just pray <3 if you need to talk I am here x
Original post by beautifulxxx

Posted from TSR Mobile

May Allah have mercy on her.
Salaam btw

Really angry and annoyed atm

Posted from TSR Mobile

W. Salaam. Hope you're well and safe now, just take a bit of time to cool of.
Re. the situation, use a lot more force if you have to/feel threatened. :no:

Posted from TSR Mobile
For some reason i find it so funny when people say Ameen in a comment lol
Original post by Bashar AI Assad
x

Ah, so you just came here to rile people up and insult them. Just to get banned again
Interesting turn in your mentality.
Use the report button for above^

Original post by h333
Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raj'un.
May Allah grant her Jannah and grant her family and close ones sabr. Ameen.

Dw sis just pray <3 if you need to talk I am here x

Original post by Al-farhan

Ameen.
Ah, so you just came here to rile people up and insult them. Just to get banned againInteresting turn in your mentality.
you can't Mossad the Assad, or Shariah the putin
Reply 4574
why didn't allah help you?

because you are a fagg0t

Disappointed.
Reply 4575

Ameen.
Original post by h333
Disappointed.
I am very sorry to disappoint you h333, but allah has disappointed me my whole life.

:smile:
Reply 4578
I am very sorry to disappoint you h333, but allah has disappointed me my whole life.

Allah*
I thought you said you will try to change and not troll. I actually expected you to overcome this hard phase you may be going through with Islam. But ask yourself are you sincerely willing to try let alone actually trying?

You just reminded me of something btw:

[video="youtube;_fONQt234aY"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fONQt234aY[/video]

Latest

Trending

Trending