The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

This time in English too :biggrin:
[video="youtube;B29TOsNef9I"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B29TOsNef9I[/video]
Original post by h333
Allah* I thought you said you will try to change and not troll. I actually expected you to overcome this hard phase you may be going through with Islam. But ask yourself are you sincerely willing to try let alone actually trying? You just reminded me of something btw:
yeah right... I think I've been patient long enough, no more BS
[video="youtube;2KqPLdp_uCQ"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KqPLdp_uCQ[/video]
Original post by IdeasForLife
What a creep. If he does this again, report him for harassment or tell your brother/dad at least.

Just go relax now and take your mind off it. Ik easier said than done.

Original post by h333
@Leukocyte he is right, next time he does anything again, threaten him by saying you will get your dad and bro involved....he will come to his senses if he fears Allah even a bit and has any hayaa left in him. If he still doesn not then threaten him with the police...I would have fixed him there and then beghairat.

Original post by HAnwar

That's so weird cos last night I had a dream something similar happened to me.
Anyways I've advised you on WhatsApp. Just get rude to them and threaten to tell the police, seriously they'll back off then.
Hope you're ok now <3

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by beautifulxxx
Hey...he got enough satisfaction from following you...dnt give him more by wasting your energy through anger. Alhamdulilah its over now so try and keep your mind off it...and you're not the one to feel embarassed you did nothing wrong. This man should feel embarassed for what they put you through...
May Allah make things easy for you xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by Enginerd.
W. Salaam. Hope you're well and safe now, just take a bit of time to cool of.
Re. the situation, use a lot more force if you have to/feel threatened. :no:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks guys, appreciate it, I feel better now alhamdulillah. Spent some time with my nephew.
Spoke to my brother and he was like you did a good job lol but he still will be after him.
Trust me I never go violent but I had to with this guy and that's why I feel bad, like everyone will know that girl pushed him etc :redface:
Ameen.

Original post by Bashar AI Assad
why didn't allah help you?

You being ridiculous? I swear just stop quoting me otherwise you'll regret it.

Someone from my Quran school just passed away due a sudden attack...pls keep her family in your duas. We're all devastated.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi rajiun,

Original post by Al-farhan
May Allah have mercy on her.

Ameen.
Someone from my Quran school just passed away due a sudden attack...pls keep her family in your duas. We're all devastated.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wow. May Allah grant her jannah,

did it all happen today?
Original post by SelfieSalafi
mmmm Megan Fox

this thread is not for random crap
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by fatima1998
this thread is not for random crap thanks :yy:
how dare you!
Reply 4587
Original post by Leukocyte
Thanks guys, appreciate it, I feel better now alhamdulillah. Spent some time with my nephew.
Spoke to my brother and he was like you did a good job lol but he still will be after him.
Trust me I never go violent but I had to with this guy and that's why I feel bad, like everyone will know that girl pushed him etc :redface:
Ameen.

Ameen.

Yeaaah! :lovehug: I am so happy for you Alhamdulillah. It is good you told your bro...he will regret messing with you insha'Allah. As I said it was not your fault, you panicked and you needed to defend yourself so he deserved it :hugs:
I will talk to you on whatapp instead.

Original post by ak143244

did it all happen today?

Ameen.
Reply 4588
Original post by h333
She was so angry...insha'Allah she calms down because that guy is not worth it. These situations are embarrassing for a girl.

Hope you are ok too x weird how we all are experiencing similar things :redface:

I don't blame her tbh. I know it's horrible.

Thanks. I know, times are getting worse. You stay safe too x
Original post by Leukocyte
Ameen.

Ameen.

Glad to hear that Alhamdulilah x
You had to do what you had to do, so don't feel bad.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4590
Reply 4591
Original post by SelfieSalafi
how dare you!

how dare you!
haven't you seen what this thread is about??? if you wanna post a picture which is irrelevant then go ahead and post in this thread http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4314666
please follow the rules
how dare you!haven't you seen what this thread is about??? if you wanna post a picture which is irrelevant then go ahead and post in this thread http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4314666please follow the rules thanks :yy:
shame on me :P

Posted from TSR Mobile

Inna lilahi wa inna ilayhi raji'oon.
May Allah give her jannah and shower His mercy upon her x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4595
Original post by HAnwar
I don't blame her tbh. I know it's horrible.

Thanks. I know, times are getting worse. You stay safe too x

Glad to hear that Alhamdulilah x
You had to do what you had to do, so don't feel bad.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ik :frown:
You're welcome and JZK xx

how dare you!
haven't you seen what this thread is about??? if you wanna post a picture which is irrelevant then go ahead and post in this thread http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4314666
please follow the rules

You go girl :five:
Original post by ak143244

did it all happen today?

Ameen, thank you.
Yeah subhanAllah a couple of hours ago. Alhamdulilah, she died young and she was a carrier of the Quran, her voice was incredible. May Allah have mercy upon her beautiful soul.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by h333
Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raj'un.
May Allah grant her Jannah and grant her family and close ones sabr. Ameen.

Dw sis just pray <3 if you need to talk I am here x

Ameen❤❤
Thank you so much...barakAllahu feeki xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by HAnwar
Inna lilahi wa inna ilayhi raji'oon.
May Allah give her jannah and shower His mercy upon her x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ameen xx
BarakAllahu feeki💕💕

Posted from TSR Mobile
what happened? who attacked who? what are you guys talking about?