The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Still no reply for London (strat) really nervous
Original post by Rach2208
Still no reply for London (strat) really nervous

Not for Liverpool either. Do you think it could still be tonight? It is Friday afterall. I'm thinking Monday.
They specified the 21st, if there were further delays they should have emailed us again. The people that received interview emails got them at 11pm, so I'm hoping for today *fingers crossed*
Reply 383
The waits killing me lol
Reply 384
i was told 17th but got mine on19th
Original post by Rach2208
They specified the 21st, if there were further delays they should have emailed us again. The people that received interview emails got them at 11pm, so I'm hoping for today *fingers crossed*

They did but if I remember rightly those that were told they would here by 17th actually didn't hear till 11pm on 18th. Can't quite remember now but do recall thinking it was a day late.
Reply 386
Has anyone heard anything for Manchester?
Original post by Sm44
Has anyone heard anything for Manchester?

Nope
Original post by Jjubb84
I'm not really sure what the big deal is to be honest.

I mean, I totally get that people are excited/nervous but when they said 21st, I personally expected a response by 21st.

There are still plenty of hours left in the day!

There isn't now.
I emailed them as I'm expecting to hear back today and just got a response saying it's been delayed AGAIN as they're awaiting 'assurance checks'. What on earth is an 'assurance check'? I'm very annoyed about this.
Reply 390
Received the exact same email
I was praising how transparent they are and was saying it's good that they were communicating with us when they sent us the first email telling us about the delay. I take that back now lol
Reply 392
Hi everyone, just wondering how we log on to see our application? I've gone through the HMRC portal but the job isn't showing on there. Does anyone know how we log in because the manpower portal is saying my email isn't registered, yet it's the one that I've been receiving my correspondence to. Thanks x
Anyone reckon we'll get an update over the weekend or is it going to be Monday now?
Doubt we'll hear anything over the weekend
Original post by itsmyname
Doubt we'll hear anything over the weekend

Absolute shambles.
Reply 396
I am glad that they are taking the time to read the competencies properly however I am very disappointed that they have not the courtesy to update us of further delays if they needed more time. Communication and managing a quality service? Pfft.
Original post by Jamiebb1993
Anyone reckon we'll get an update over the weekend or is it going to be Monday now?

I think considering there has been communication late in the evening , it's conceivable that something might come through today but I doubt it for tomorrow.
Original post by Sk80gse
I think considering there has been communication late in the evening , it's conceivable that something might come through today but I doubt it for tomorrow.

The last recruitment i went through I found out Sunday morning surprisingly! But not sure this time round
Reply 399
anyone has any ideas on the managing at pace competency question

Latest

Trending

Trending