The Student Room Group

Big Four Applications 2017

Scroll to see replies

Has anyone been to an EY a/c? If so can you please tell me what happens on the day
Original post by rd123456
Has anyone been to an EY a/c? If so can you please tell me what happens on the day

How long did it take you to hear back from the telephone interview?

where is your AC and for what role?
It took 1 day to hear back after tel interview saying I got through and my role is assurance summer intern
It took 1 day to hear back after tel interview saying I got through and my role is assurance summer intern

Hey i've also applied for this :smile: which location did you apply for?
London wbu?
I applied for actuarial at ey and done all the tests. Got the feedback report but no reply if i got through to the next stage or not.

I got level 7 on numerical, dno how.
And some bs best and worst skill feedback for verbal. I did find verbal quite tough though.

Anyone in a similar position?

Posted from TSR Mobile
London wbu?

nice :smile: i've applied for Newcastle. Have you found out when your AC is taking place? I just received a generic email saying i've passed the telephone intv and that they will be in touch soon to arrange the AC
Anyone else applying for Tax graduate scheme, or any other graduate scheme, had a telephone interview and got their results yet?
Reply 209
Passed the tests for Transactions Services and now my app is on hold until the deadline on 31st October.
When is the deadline for consulting @ey?
Original post by e^x
Passed the tests for Transactions Services and now my app is on hold until the deadline on 31st October.

Same here! Fingers crossed for a positive outcome! Good luck!
Just applied for the Financial Services Consulting at EY....they didn't ask me why i wanted to join EY etc;? just a straight application....
Original post by manny0121
Just applied for the Financial Services Consulting at EY....they didn't ask me why i wanted to join EY etc;? just a straight application....

they usually don't do that for graduate/school leaver programmes.
invited for KPMG assessment centre next month! Anyone else in same position?
Original post by popcornjpg
they usually don't do that for graduate/school leaver programmes.
its defo for the grad sept 2017 intake.... just double checked my email it says
" Thank you for applying for the position of September 2017 Intake - Graduate - Financial Services Consulting-UNI0097W. "
weird
Original post by sachinisgod
invited for KPMG assessment centre next month! Anyone else in same position?

which role and location?
which role and location?

Technology Consulting, Leeds
Has pwc gone live ? ... cant get access to the site
its defo for the grad sept 2017 intake.... just double checked my email it says
" Thank you for applying for the position of September 2017 Intake - Graduate - Financial Services Consulting-UNI0097W. "
weird

???

you misunderstood. they dont ask those types of questions for these applications. its more of an internship, gap year and work experience thing.

the whole point of interviews is to ask you exactly that

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending