The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Put Walcott in for sterling 🙈 what I'm thinking is after arsenals 2 good fixtures I can take Walcott or Sanchez out for someone else e.g. De bruyne.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by WesterosWildling
Put Walcott in for sterling 🙈 what I'm thinking is after arsenals 2 good fixtures I can take Walcott or Sanchez out for someone else e.g. De bruyne.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sanchez is fixture proof. You'd be mad to take him out unless he's injured.

Son up front for Spurs today. Hopefully the lad gets me a goal or two.
Original post by sr90
Sanchez is fixture proof. You'd be mad to take him out unless he's injured.

Yes Walcott is the much mor likely out of the two. Plenty of spurs Liverpool players in his price bracket as well

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sr90

Well that's one bandwagon over.

Transferring out as soon as the weekend is over

Posted from TSR Mobile
Good result there as I have a Spurs defender and none of their attackers scored.
Time for Aguero to shine!
Absolutely typical that Walcott has his first blank in ages as soon as I bring him in. Having absolutely no luck these past few weeks

Posted from TSR Mobile
Captained Sanchez.

Feels bad man.
I'm glad I doubled up on Arsenal defence rather than midfielders. But my other midfielders don't seem to be doing any better. Walcott captain fail, but I think a lot of people have failed captaining Arsenal midfielders this week.
Pickford ffs 94th minute.

Finally play Amat for the first time in weeks, and Swansea get a clean sheet but he's dropped.. :colonhash: Sanchez captain too, although I'm not alone in that I'm sure.
11 points incoming for shawcross!

Raaaaaaaaaaa

Rescued me after benching Luks for Snoddy
(edited 7 years ago)
What happened to Total FPL bonus point predictor? Is there a new one this season?
Original post by Andy Ftw
Pickford ffs 94th minute.

Finally play Amat for the first time in weeks, and Swansea get a clean sheet but he's dropped.. :colonhash: Sanchez captain too, although I'm not alone in that I'm sure.

Yeah same, re Amat, but tbh he needed to be dropped. Decided to play him for Holebas last minute so I'll just get Holebas in instead anyway.

Glad I got Grant in from Stoke and put him in for Pickford last minute!

Sanchez captain was risky not to tbh. Very unusual for Arsenal not to score 2+ at home.
Tfw you bench Friend because all signs point to Arsenal running riot...

Tfw you captain Sanchez because surely Arsenal will score...

I give up.
Pickford clean sheet gone but payet assist and probs 2 bp so similar. But my god captains have been bombing every week. Watch aguero smash it now.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Mane! needed that.

Had Boruc on the bench though for Foster.
Reply 1316
Trust me to play the AOA chip the week there's lots of CSs :lol:
Had Mane since the beginning

Take him out for Firmino

Mane scores and assists, and it isn't even half time
ffs was gonna go with Mane captain last night but I changed it to Walcott...
Original post by The.Joker
ffs was gonna go with Mane captain last night but I changed it to Walcott...

Let's be honest here, it would've been a suspect move to captain a player against a WBA side who were always gonna park the bus.

Walcott was by far the more logical choice, it just isn't how the games went.

Latest